Sick

i'm gonna dedicate this to my wife (that i got married to on one of my best friend's birthday on 😂 sorry beca) slayincabello only because she's my rock and she keeps me sane when shannon is tryna shade me. LIEK HOE I CAN HANDLE YOU, YU WANNA GOOO1?1!1?!!13!!2!!!!!?

and becs i'm a shitty writer and made another shitty drunk texts i'll publish this for y'alls.

Lauren

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UPPPP LO!" Camila yelled at Lauren, making me whimper at the loudness of her voice.

"Shut up Camz," Lauren husked, pulling me closer to her and kissing my cheek.

"Babe you're hot," Lauren murmured, putting the back of her hand to my cheek making me flinch at the coldness of her hand.

"Guys I'm still here I don't want to watch you guys do the dirty,...call Allysus. Maybe while y'alls do it she'll pour holy water on you," Camila snorts.

I shivered a bit, grabbing the covers and putting it above my nose, cuddling more into Lauren, coughing lightly.

"C'mon I'm serious, we have a show today, and interviews are in an hour." Camila whined.

Camila I love you soooo soo much, but please stoooop talking sooo louddd.

"Okay, I'll be ready in 20." Lauren smiled, rubbing her eyes. "N-No...don't leave," I held onto Lauren tighter, even though I felt weak asf and couldn't do anything in life right in the moment.

"Babe, we have a show today," Lauren murmured, kissing my forehead lightly.

I pouted, eyes still closed.

"Babe, ugh, don't do that," Lauren whined. I pouted more. I then felt a sudden urge to vomit so I ran to the bathroom, puking my guts out.

Lauren sighed, holding my hair up and rubbing my back. I rubbed my eye as I brushed my teeth, looking at myself.

I look like a zombie.

"I'll skip the interviews, but as much I wanna stay, I gotta go to the show. Harmonizers pay legit $400 just for meet and greets." She frowned. I nodded, not being able to speak. My throat was on fire. (I'd say 'my throat hurt' but it sounds wrong...because I make fun of my hoe rebeca smut graham 😏)

"Awee baby," Lauren hugged me, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, okay? Tomorrow's a free day, I'll take you anywhere you'd like." She offered. I nodded weakly, getting back into bed, Lauren following me.

::

"C'mon girls, you're on in 5!" One of the stage crew members yelled, making me wince again. Ally hugged me. "Don't worry, Y/N/N. It's all good." I wrapped the Mickey Mouse blanket around me tighter, snuggling into Lauren's sweatshirt.

"M-Ma's here, go make th-the best out of it." I encouraged Ally. Yes, she's my older sister. She smiled, kissing my cheek quickly, before leaving. Lauren looked at me, worry filled in her beautiful eyes. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asked, I laughed a bit, but stopped because my throat hurt.

"Yep." I answered, hugging her, making her giggle at the height difference.

I guess being tall isn't in my genes?

I'm Ally Brooke Hernandez's younger sister for God's sake.

::

I was on netflix watching 90210 (slayincabello 😏) before I got a text by Lauren.