The Game of Temptation ~Epilogue~

Hey guys!!

Before I say anything, I want to remind you that final official chapter means the one with a number in it, so this will put in anything I missed. Except for Care and Adam...

So... this is it... This is really, and truly, it... I can't believe it...

I want to thank you guys for liking this story either from the beginning in September 2012, or even if you're from the future and just now finishing this in 2015. Thank you everyone for your comments and support and just everything!!! I love you guys, and I swear you're the best fans in the universe!:)

I'm going to miss these guys...

Oh, and make sure to read the thing at the bottom of this!

Hope you like the epilogue!:')

LOVE<3

UPDATE 12/02/2017: LMAOOOO 'future  in 2015' jesus christ I feel old. Sorry. Hope you liked the book to this point!

Epilogue

~Ren~

"I can't do this."

"Yes, you can."

"No, I can't! I don't do this type of shit!"

Isa laughed, but I kept my grip on the passenger seat of her truck.

"Ren, man up already! You're just meeting my parents!"

"But it's not me!" I said, trying to force myself to sound like the douchebag I used to be. When she met my parents, I was fine, I was excited. But now...

"Yes, it is! You know what? I'll make you a deal," Isa suggested. I hated how that sparked my interested.

"A deal?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah. If you do this for me, I'll let you do anything to me on a day of your choosing." She made her voice slightly husky, and I groaned at the images suddenly forming in my head. One entire day where I was in control? There had to be something wrong.

"What if I don't do this?" I tried to sound like I wasn't even considering it, but damn was that a tempting offer.

"Then you won't get to see me naked until you marry me or something."

I glared at her, hating the knowing glint in her eyes. She had me from the second she said the word 'deal', and she knew it. "Dammit, you'd do it too. Fine, let's go make this official."

Isa laughed as we finally got out of her truck. "You mean putting it on Facebook over four months ago wasn't enough?" She asked, jokingly.

I took a step back so I could wrap my arms around her from behind. It had really been four months? Wow. "But this is where your parents either tell me I'm not good enough or I'm okay. They're basically our real yes or no."

Isa turned around, but I kept my grip on her wait, and she kissed me quickly.

"It'll be fine! Re, are you really that freaked out about this?" She asked, sounding curious.

To be honest, or to be manly, that was the question.

I went with honest.

"Yeah, kind of. I've never met a girls parents before, let alone a girl I'm more than in love with. I have no idea how to do this whole boyfriend thing. I guess I need your parents to like me because I already know you're too good for me. Everyone knows it," I told her, trying to act like that fact didn't bother me.

Isa pulled back from me slightly. "Are you freaking kidding me? You're perfect for me! You seem to know what I want before I do. Hell, you know what I need, even if I don't like it. You're honest, and always make me do the right thing, even if I think I shouldn't. My parents will like you because you make me happy." Isa took a breath and smiled at me. "I love you, Ren, and nothing will change that."