34: Said Romantic

WARNING: Shitty chapter ahead... I apologize in advance.

"I need another set of shots. There's a frat reunion going on and it's pretty hilarious to watch." I set the tray down while bending down to retrieve the requested bottles. Gavin had finished his performance for the piss ass drunk girls at the bar. Who knew one can be amazed by bottle tricks five times in a row?

"Do you want to trade?" I could see the annoyance on Gavin's face.

"We've got two and a half hours until closing. I think you can manage." I patted his cheek twice before delivering orders and refereeing shot contests. "Definitely cheated. You tossed it over your shoulder."

"I don't like her. Get the black-haired beauty."

"You just don't like her because she calls you on your shit." I reached over and high-fived my back up. "So who won?"

"It definitely wasn't him. Is there anything else I can get you guys? We've got a 2 for 1 bottle sale going on right now if you aren't wasted enough."

"Add it to our tab." I smiled before heading over to the bar. I grabbed two buckets filled with ice and stuffed the bottles inside. After delivering the bottles, I was back at the bar filling cosmos and busting underage drinkers.

"Hey, Bailey right?" I held back my grimace when Tiffany approached me.

"Yeah." It was awkward to say the least. "Is there something you needed?"

"Oh, right. So, someone ordered a cake with sparks and streamers and I need help bringing it in, preferably you because it's a bachelorette party."

"Lead the way." We walked into the backroom and the cake was sitting there in its glory decked out in bachelorette galore. Thongs, lipstick, naked men, everything you could think of. "This is definitely creative."

"I aspire to this level of creativity." I let out a laugh before we put the sparklers in the cake. After transferring it to the lifter, we headed out, dimming the lights in the VIP room. There was a rather large group of women and one sitting in a throne. As soon as we set the cake down, male strippers appeared out of nowhere.

We dismissed ourselves, shutting the curtain behind us. "We've got t-minus 1 hour before we have to escort them out of here."

"Definitely looking forward to that." The hour went by with much fun; however, making sure no one was passed out in the back was a job. Making sure the group of girls got to their taxies safely was a hassle all on its own.

"We're done?" I asked Dean. He nodded, fatigue clear on his face. "Then I'm out. And I'm off tomorrow. Isn't God good?"

I headed over to my car. As soon as I got in, I checked my phone.

Carter: get Epsom salt if you love me

Talia: we ran out of bacon ice cream and James won't buy me any

I rolled my eyes before driving towards Walmart. The things I do for people. After picking up the Epsom salt and stopping by the place I get such an exotic flavor of ice cream, I drove towards Talia's place.

She answered the door quickly, with a smile on her face. "I love you. You're my number 1." I saw tears coming out of her eyes and almost freaked. "You're the best person ever, Bailey."

"Please stop crying."

She sniffled while wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry. Are you coming in?"

"I just got off work. I need to sleep. But I came to fulfill your cravings." She hugged me, squeezing me as hard as possible.