Really#8

:Senoj in mm

"You touch your skin where do I begin?..."
-Sam Smith-

Senoj

I groaned loudly and held my stomach in pain.

Akimed looked at me with a concerned face and intertwined are hands together.

"You could have just stayed home. I would have gotten you anything you needed" he said as we entered the store.

I shot him a small smile and shook my head.

"No, I wouldn't want you to have to get my personal stuff for me. Thats not your job it's mine but thank you anyway" I said with a smile.

Akimed shrugged his shoulders and looked down at me. "I wouldn't mind" he said.

I raised my eyebrows at him as we maneuvered through the crowded store.

"So you wouldn't mind having to go by my some pads and a bunch of chocolate. People would think you where weird" I told him with a laugh.

He shrugged his shoulders once more and replied "I still wouldn't mind if your hurting I'm going to do everything I can to make you feel better. Plus what people say doesn't matter. Any real man wouldn't be ashamed to go get his girl whatever she needs".

We where now standing in front of all the feminine products and I couldnt help but look up at him. He was so perfect. From his personality to just the way his face scrunched up when he was thinking. He was perfect.

"You're girl?" I questioned with a smirk peeping that he basically just called me his girl.

He looked down at me nervously and tightened his grip on my hands. Not acknowledging my question.

We searched around for the best brand and he then bought me some chocolate and grapes. I loved them.

After checking out we headed home.

My stomach continued to cramp and twist and I set on the couch curling my feet up.

"I ordered Chinese" Akimed said coming back from the kitchen.

I nodded my head thanks and groaned.

He came to sit next to me on the couch.

"C'mere" he motioned.

I moved closer to him and he pulled me into his lap my back to his chest.

He lifted my shirt slowly placing his hands on my belly. He rubbed small circles there making me giggle.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I don't know" he replied "I heard if you get your belly rubbed it would lessen the pain.

I laughed super loud and smiled. "I don't know if thats true Akim".

He looked down at me with a confused expression and stopped rubbing.

"No don't stop" I whined.

He smirked and continued to rub my belly.

"You called me Akim" he said showing of his smile.

I nodded leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"Im gonna call you that" I said closing my eyes momentarily.

His fingers stopped moving and I opened my eyes begining to pout.

My eyes connected with his and for a moment I was lost. His dreads hung freely and his dark eyes stared right through me.