Songfic! 「The day you broke my heart.」Cheater!Rin Matsuoka x Reader

This will have a song I created nwnU I hope you like it. Btw, this happened to me... Real experience. Prepare for some feels and some cursing and explicit content, so if you don't like those. I recommend you read something else. Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And the day I thought that we, were gonna chain our hearts, forever. I ended up feeling sad and numb, and the promises you made, were all just lies and hurtful nothings. Oh, what did I do wrong?

Third Person Pov.
(Y/N) was walking through the school's hallways and was humming happily to herself, and playing a little with her necklace that her boyfriend, Rin Matsuoka, gave her. Today was a special day for her, it was her 2nd anniversary with her boyfriend! She was happy, she entered the swimming club indoor pool, and everyone looked at her. But there was something strange in their look, they looked at her sadly. She shrugged it off and smiled, saying. "Hey! Where's Rin?" Knowing he was the team's captain, she asked to them. Nitori, the little silver haired sweetheart, said. "H-he's in the change rooms, (Y/N)-Senpai..." She smiled. "Thanks Nitori-Kun~" She chirped and walked towards the change rooms.

My everything I gave you, and what I received, was just a heart-break! You, my two-faced love! The one I thought I'll be with forever~ And now, I absolutely know, that everything was a lie! And that I should've never trusted you! 'Cause I ended up, heartbroken!!

She opened the door and started searching for her lovely shark-teethed boyfriend. She then heard some noises, so she followed them, knowing it was Rin. She got closer, and the noises became clearer, and clearer, and clearer. Until she could finally know what that sound was. And those were moans. She started thinking that he was cheating on her, but she shrugged off those thoughts, she knew he loved her to much to do that. And when she looked at Rin, she saw him, naked, with a naked girl, having sex. "R-rin, h-harder!" She couldn't talk, she couldn't move, she couldn't look away. She was petrified. Rin was panting heavily and started thrusting faster at the girl. Then (Y/N) came back to her senses, and she already had tears in her face and said. "Rin?" The maroon-haired boy looked at (Y/N) and his eyes widened, quickly pulling away from the girl. He put on his swimming outfit and took (Y/N)'s hands and said. "(Y-Y/N)! I-I can explain!"

I'm, fucking sick, that everyone lies to me. You took my heart, and then broke it into a million pieces, and you took my love and threw it like it was nothing,and you want me to believe in you again?

(Y/N) started to cry and looked into Rin's magenta eyes. "Y-you bastard! I trusted you! I fucking hate you!" And she ran to the pool's room, Rin following behind. She then fell to her knees crying and holding her chest tightly, screaming like she was being murdered. Nitori and Momo walked towards her and looked at her sadly, they felt guilty, they knew all about it and didn't want to tell her. She looked at them, tears falling down her cheeks, and said. "Y-you knew... Right? Why? Why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you fucking told me!!?" Nitori said. "Because we didn't want to see you like this... We wanted to stop Rin from doing it, but he wouldn't listen." All the Samezuka team agreed and she believed them. Nitori and Momo were her best friends. She stood up and, still crying, hugged the both of them.When she pull apart, Rin wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, whispering. "I'm sorry, forgive me?" She wanted to hug him back, she needed him. But she stayed strong and said. "No, I don't trust you anymore! I don't want to be near you again!" She shoved him off of her and looked at him in the eyes, while she was still crying. She ripped her necklace off and threw it to him. "Take your fucking 'promise' and give it to your little friend, also go back to her. I'm sure she wants to continue your little 'play and go' thing!" She then turned around and walked away.

My everything I gave you, and what I received, was just a heart-break! You, my two-faced love! The one I thought I'll be with forever~ And now, I absolutely know, that everything was a lie! And that I should've never trusted you! 'Cause I ended up, heartbroken!!

After that, all the team looked at their captain. He was in the verge of crying, why did he do that? She meant everything to him, so why? He was crying and he looked at the necklace he gave to (Y/N) and then, he fell to his knees. He hugged the necklace to his chest, where his heart was, and screamed loudly. Momo looked at him and said. "We told you so, Rin-Senpai..." And all the team went to swim again. He couldn't believe it so he just cried. And he knew he was the most idiotic person in the world. (Y/N) arrived to her house and looked at her ceiling, she remembers that day so well. The day he broke her heart.

My everything I gave you, and what I received, was just a heart-break! You, my two-faced love! The one I thought I'll be with forever~ And now, I absolutely know, that everything was a lie! And that I should've never trusted you! 'Cause I ended up, heartbroken!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, how was it? Please leave your comments below, thank you! Love ya~!