Chapter 25 - Finding Out SuBin

Hyemi's POV

'Used to be. Before she got into a coma'

Those words kept on repeating in my mind. Did SuBin got into a coma? Is she even Kim SuBin?

I've heard about her. She used to be a guardian angel but she decided to become a human because of love. She was the first angel who turned into a human. Angel's name used to be angel 54. Yes, we use numbers when it comes to naming angels. However, I'm not sure if that's even her but something's telling that's her.

We were inside the van. Seokmin was sitting next to me. I couldn't help but to stare at him, thinking that maybe I could get some answers from him. Call me an dumb but who knows if it works. Suddenly Seokmin turned to me, giving me a warm smile.
"What's wrong? Am I that attractive that you can't take your eyes off?" He raised a brow.

I scoffed. "I am going to puke.." I commented as I heard him chuckled.

"Seokmin.." I started to talk. He turned to me and gestured me to continue. "Can I meet SuBin?" I asked, making him confused.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Nothing.. I just want to meet up with her." I told him.

He sighed. "Fine."

*****

After the interview was done, the boys head to their next schedule and it was performing. I was excited to see them perform but unfortunately I have to sit in the waiting room because of the full crowd.

"You guys must've been really tired." I told them.

"You're lucky. You only sit around and watch us perform." Seungkwan frowned.

"Oh, come on.. Living with you guys is the hardest thing to do. You always get busy and I will always end up being alone and bored." I say.

"Well, you won't have to worry about that anymore, right?" Soonyoung suddenly said, which caught us confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing." He mumbled.

"Ok, Seventeen. You're up!" The lady, who I think is in charge, said. They all nodded their heads and walked out the waiting room.

Then again, I was left alone in the waiting room.

"So, you're still here." a familiar voice was heard, causing me to jump from my seat. It was Jaemin.

"Ugh! It's you again! Why do you always do that?" I groaned, placing my palm on my heart.

She shrugged, "I don't know. It's just fun to see you jumped in shock." She laughed, seating on the seat next to me. "I thought you'd be gone now." She teased.

I rolled my eyes. "I told you. I'm getting rid of you first."

She smirked. "Yeah.. Like that's gonna happen."

She went closer to me. "Hey, I've been watching you and I noticed that you know who's SuBin really is."

I looked at her with wide eyes. "Wait, you know who SuBin is?"

She nodded her head. "Of course. I used to be her enemy."

"Enemy? What about now?" I raised a brow.

"She can't see me anymore. Well, that's what I think. She's just like you though." She tells me.

"Just like me?" I questioned.

She nodded her head. "She was Seokmin's guardian angel before you."

I gasped in shock. "She was?" I looked down to my thigh. "But why did she ended up being a human and why did she got into a coma?"