Chapter 40

Here it issss!!!!

A hour after they left, Louis began to wake up opening his wonderful blue eyes only to be met by a pair of emerald green eyes that belong to his mate.

"Morning love of my life" Harry said to his pregnant mate who was running his fingers through wolf-Harry fur while looking at the other Harry.

"Hiii..." Louis giggled enjoying his mate's attention. He loves to cuddle up between two (or more) Harrys.

"How did you sleep my darling?" Harry asked moving closer so he can put his head down on his other self (the wolf) furry paw, next to his mate and put his hand on Louis' warm and pregnant belly while he titled his head a little to be able to kiss the perfect lips of his mate.

"Wonderful Hazzy...What about you, my alpha?" He asked as he played with the wolf's paw -the one that is over him, not the one that is his pillow right now- putting it on the other Harry's face, playing with his claws.

"I didn't sleep much, just watched my babies sleep..." Harry told his mate kissing Louis' hand.

"That's a little creepy don't you think...?" Louis asked kissing Harry's nose.

"Nope, I love watching you sleep..." Harry confessed playfully bitting Louis fingers when Lou traced then around Harry's face.

"Hazza, are you nakey?" Louis asked giggling as Harry continues kissing his arm up to his shoulder, then his neck and finally reached his lips. He nodded. They were now snogging, enjoying the taste of each other mouth, tongues dancing together as Harry moved so he was hovering over Louis disconnecting their lips to take a look at the beauty laying under him "I love you so much baby" Harry whispered then leaned down to kiss him.

"I wanna make love to you baby..." Louis pressed his nose to Harry collar bone inhaling his alpha scent, his skin flushing brightly as he felt his cock twitch and hole fluttering, leaking slick at Harry's words.

"Please Hazza, make love to me..." Louis moaned as Harry kissed his neck, linking and sucking on it, giving their mating bond mark special attention.

"I love you so much my baby, my sexy pregnant omega, can't wait to see you all big and round with my pups, gorgeous" Harry growled as he pushed his hips down to meet Louis', their cocks lining up against each other already hard and ready to go.

"I wanna suck you off first baby" Harry said moving down so he was facing Louis cock which was hid under the soft material of his panties.

"Such a pretty little thing" Harry hummed as he kissed and linked his cock over the panties as Louis moaned hands tugging on Harry's hair.

"Prettiest cock in the world you have, my baby omega" Harry moaned as he pulled the already wet panties down and put his mouth on the leaking cock, deep throating and bobbing his head as Louis moaned and whimpered and squeaked "oh God Hazza! Yesss!" He yelled when Harry took his time appreciating his little balls sucking each one in his mouth, then both at the same time.

And when Harry's hand found his way around Louis bum to his little hole while his mouth worked his cock and the other hand massaged his balls Louis came with a loud shout of Harry's name, making the alpha swallow his delicious cum then moving back up so he kiss Louis letting him taste himself .

"That was amazing Hazza..." Louis said rubbing his hands down Harry's muscular chest to his amazing abs and finally reaching his v line and pubes, just above his cock.

"You have very sexy pubes Hazza..." He said blushing, he always loved his alpha's curly hair, his curly pubes included.

"I'm beginning to think that you have a thing for my pubes or just hair in general...?" Harry asked chucking at his omega rosy cheeks.