thirty one

Double update :)

Surprise bitch.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV

I have absolutely no time to recover. Louis is already lubricating his fingers, wanting to prep me.

"Lou.." my face is pressed against the matress, making my voice sound muffled, "I'm tired."

He enters me with one finger, shortly after adding another one. I moan.

"What about now?" he starts pumping, and with his other hand he massages my bum, "God, I've missed this."

"Shit." I groan as Louis adds another finger, stretching me, "I'm awake. More, please."

He pulls his fingers out of me. I can hear the package of the condom rip open. I look behind me to see Louis struggling with putting the condom on.

I chuckle, "Need any help, babe?"

"Yeah." he sighs.

"It's okay. Nervous much?"

"Not really. Just so excited to fuck you." he replies.

I smirk at him, "Go for it." I say as I roll the condom onto his shaft. I bend over again, eagerly waiting for Louis to make a move. I look at Lucy, she rolled off the bed, and is asleep on the floor. Sleeping beauty she is.

"Louuuuu." I whine, "C'mon! Fuck me!"

His small hands grip onto my hips, squeezing my sides. I can feel the tip of his dick at my entrance. He's doing this on purpose. I know him. He loves teasing the fuck out of me, and he knows I'm eager, that's why he does it. He does what he wants when he's in charge. It's killing me, it's torture.

"Beg it." his voice is raspy.

"BooBear, please. I want you to fuck me. Stick it in!" I groan and glance at him, "PleaseDaddy."

Louis' eyes widen at my words and he slams into me forcefully.

"Fuck!" I curse. He pulls out and slams back into me over and over again, driving me nuts. If he keeps doing this, he'll actually tear my butthole apart.

His nails scratch my back. Now he's just fucking me good. No pulling in and out. He's fucking me. And it feels fucking amazing. I feel my blood rise to the surface as Louis keeps scratching me, "You're so fucking tight, Haz." Louis moans, biting his lower lip.

"Just for you, baby." I pant.

"You look so good like this. Just the way I like it. You filthy boy." he smacks my arse and I gasp. He's never done that before.

"Do it again."

"So demanding." he giggles and smacks me again, but a little harder this time. I moan, wanting more.

"Again." I beg and I feel another hard smack on my behind. The cheeks on my face and my bum both must be red as fuck.

"God, yes." I moan.

"H-haz, I'm already g-gonna cum." he pants.

"Come for me, Lou. Fucking fill me."

"Shit, shit, shit." he curses, and I feel him cum in the condom. Shortly after, I come again, onto the sheets.

Louis pulls out of me. I feel empty immediately.

I lay down on my back on the bed, Louis' head resting on my chest. His finger traces my tattoo on my stomach. His small touch giving me goosebumps.

"Harry, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Louis asks me out of nowhere.

"I don't think so?" I say, even though he has. Almost everytime we've had sex, he tells me how beautiful he thinks I am, but he forgets it everytime he's told me the same thing before. I'll accept it everytime, because I just love the way he says it to me.

"You really are, Haz. Not only on the outside, but you are beautiful on the inside as well. You're so special to me. Don't ever leave me." he says.

"I wouldn't dare. You know I would never."

"Thank you." he kisses my chest, "Anyway, where did the Daddy thing come from? Fuck, that was honestly the shit! You surprised me there!"

I chuckle, "I don't know. I thought you might like it."

"Hell yes, I did. Fucking turned me on even more. Didn't know that was possible."

I pinch his bum and chuckle, "'M tired."

"Me too, and it's not even 6 pm yet." he yawns, "Where's Lucy?"

"On the floor, asleep. I should probably put a blanket over her. I don't want her to get cold." I get up from the bed and grab a blanket out of the closet.

Louis sits up on the bed, "You really do care for her, don't you?" he has put his boxers on already.

"Of course I do. I'm interested in her for quite a while now, almost 2 years it has been. She was 15 years old back then. She's a special girl. I would never just randomly pick a girl to just fuck for fun. I love this girl. I want to marry this girl, spend the rest of my life with her. I want to make cute little babies with her. I want her. She's beautiful in every way." I put the blanket over my beautiful little girl.

"I'm happy for you." Louis says, "I know it might not sound that way, but I truly am. I'm glad you found someone to love. We could never be together in that way you are with her."

"You know I love you too, Louis. You're my best mate. We do everything together. I want to have you in my life forever." I put on some boxers as well.

He chuckles, "Best mates who fuck each other."

I chuckle as well.

"I'll find someone too one day."

"Of course you will. You're Lou. You're gorgeous." I run a hand through his hair.

"Thanks, Haz." he smiles.

We both lay down onto my bed, I put a blanket over us as well, so we don't get cold either. Louis snuggles up against me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Night, Haz."

"Night, Lou." I yawn.

Minutes after I'm still awake, but I can hear snores coming from both sides of me. On one end, Lucy is curled up under her blanket. On the other side of me, Louis is wrapped around me. His legs are over mine, his arms are around my waist and his head is resting on my chest. His lips are slighty parted, that's where the noise is coming from.

Louis is my best friend, the guy who's crazy and who'll be by my side forever. Lucy is my girlfriend, my baby girl, the girl I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I love them both to death. They're special to me.

"My two little angels." I sigh and smile, before I close my eyes and drift off into a deep slumber.

* * * * * *

my little larry heart, what am i doing.