Chapter 5

It's dark. So dark.

I blindly look around the room as I crawl to a corner. The cuts on my body burn with each movement I make. I continue to cry around the gag as I curl into a ball and rest my head on the floor. 'Bill won't be gone long. He enjoys torturing me to much. Right?'
I look over at the door when I see the tiny crack of light disappear. 'He'll be back. He has to.'
I sit in the dark and wait.

I don't know how long it's been. I watch the light turn on and off under the door. Bill never comes back.
I'm still curled in a ball in the corner. My cuts have scared up, my limbs probably can't move properly any more, my jaw is tired, and I'm hungry and thirsty. 'Why won't he come back?'
I'm scared. I hear voices that I have no clue where they come from and I can't understand them. I'm constantly shaking and I don't like it. 'Bill just come back.'
I flinch when I hear a noise and press into the corner. 'You're ok Dipper. Bill said you can't die hear. Then why do you feel like you are?' I freeze. I'm dying. Not physically but mentally. I want Bill to come back. I want to be his pet if it means I can leave this place. I want Master to tell me it's ok.
I lay my head back down when the light turns of again. 'Please come back Master.'