n i n e

i s a b e l l a

he noticed me within a few seconds, and my heart started beating super fast.

" izzy, i'm sorry about what happened earlier i was just, tired, and i was being very stupid, i didn't mean any of it. " he said very apologetically. " will you please forgive me? i can't live without my best friend. "

" oh, just come here. " i said with a smirk, he walked toward me and i hugged him very tight.

" so you forgive me? " he asked with pleading eyes.

" of course i do, now let's get to school before were late. "

" hey, do you wanna go to the movie theater after school? " he asked.

" to see what? "

" the visit. " he smirked.

" oh god, shawn you know how much i hate horror movies. ",

" for me? " he pleaded.

" okay, fine. i'll watch it. "

" we'll meet at our usual spot. "

" okay. "

" oh and uh, zoe broke up with me this morning. " he said.

" oh, shawn, i'm so sorry. "

" it's okay, she's a bitch anyway. "

-after school-

s h a w n

i'm so happy izzy and i made up, i wouldn't have been able to handle it any longer. when i arrived at the tennis courts, i saw izzy sitting on the grass, scrolling through her phone.

" hey, you ready? " i asked, startling her a bit.

" yeah, i guess, i'm actually kinda nervous. " i admitted.

" oh izzy, there's nothing to be afraid of. "

the movie theater is only two blocks away, so it was a short walk. when we arrived we bought our tickets, popcorn, candy, and drinks. izzy wanted to sit in the last row so we did.

" i can't believe i let you talk me into watching this. " she said.

" don't worry i'll protect you. " i smirked down at her. she's 4'11, and i'm 6'3, even when we're sitting i have to look down at her.

when the movie began she literally buried herself in my chest, she jumped at like every part, it was actually really cute.

she looked up at me, and i did the most unexpected thing, i bent down and kissed her, she didn't kiss back, she pushed me away.

" what the hell shawn? " she whisper yelled before running out of the theater.

i'm such a fuckup, i just ruined everything. i stood up, and exited the theater as well, i decided just to go home. i'm so mad at myself right now. i sprinted back home as fast as i could and burst through the door. i stumbled up the stairs into my room and quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, i scribbled down many words in my messy handwriting.