thirty two

Lucy's POV

I wake up at the sound of an alarm clock beeping.

Turn it off, I groan.

It's still beeping.

Beep beep, beep beep.

Turn it off!, I open my eyes. I'm on the ground. A thin blanket has been thrown over my naked body. I shiver, remembering everything that happened yesterday.

I look at the time.

6:02 am. Why is it so early?

I get up from the ground and wrap the blanket around me like a burrito. On the bed are Harry and Louis, both with only boxers on. Two used condoms lay beside them, I cringe. Harry's head is resting on Louis' chest, his left arm draping over Louis' small waist. Soft snores are coming from his slightly parted lips. He's sounding so cute.

I nudge Harry, trying to wake him up. He groans.

"Harrrrryy."

"Mhm?" he blinks a couple of times.

"Your alarm."

"Mhm?"

"Harry, wake the fuck up." I chuckle.

"Noooo." he groans, "It's Monday already. Fuck off."

I bend over to kiss his face. I kiss his nose, his cheek, his lips, his forehead, his neck. He does nothing. I now stick my tongue out and lick his cheek.

"Mhm, your gross."

"Says the guy who's sleeping with another guy in bed with two used condoms. Yeah, I'm gross. Get up."

"Ugh, fine." he stretches and yawns, "Why did I set my al- oh, fuck."

"What?" I ask as he jumps out of bed, turning the alarm off and running to his bathroom.

"I need to go to work." he says, "Shit, fucking shit."

And that's when I remember. Harry works for my dad. He  takes care of the finances, does some marketing and doe sthe designing. If he ever runs late of fails to do his job the way he's supossed to do it, he's likely to be fired right on the spot. At my father's company they're very stern about that. One mistake and you're out. Maybe that's way he has such a successful business.

Harry is rather populair in this business, he's one of the most important people here. He does three jobs there and he's the only one to have mutiple jobs. I don't know why that is. Perhaps because my father trusts him more and knows he can do it. My father has told me before everyone is kind of jealous of Harry because he does a lot more and better work.

"Lucy?" Harry calls for me.

"Mhm?"

"Can you wake Lou up for me? He needs to go." he asks me.

"Of course." I reply.

"Thanks, love."

Love.

"Louis?"

"Hazzz?"

"No, it's Lucy. You need to get up, you have to go."

"Mkayy." he yawns.

"Babe, do you have college today?" Harry appears in the doorway.

I nod, "Yes, why?"

"Do you need a ride? I can take you there." he offers.

"That'd be great. I'll have to stop by home, though. I need my uniform." I say as I throw on the clothes I wore yesterday.

"Of course." he steps into his black skinny jeans and throws a Saint Laurent star print blouse on. The stylish man he is. He buttons it up, leaving the upper three buttons unbuttoned.

In the mean time, Louis is already fully dressed and ready to go out. He gives me a hug, "It's been a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you again soon. Take care of Haz and yourself."

"I will. You too, Louis." he kisses my cheek and moves on to Harry.

"Haz, you prick." he chuckles and hug him.

"Lou."

"Take good care of Lucy and yourself, she definitely a keeper."

"Thanks, Lou. Take care."

Harry grabs his stuff from upstairs and we all go downstairs. Louis puts on his shoes and his coat, opening the door, "See you guys soon, hopefully."

"Of course. We'll stay in touch." Harry assures him.

He gives us a small nod before stepping out of the door.

"Bye, Louis." I wave and he closes the door behind him, "I think I should go home as well. I'll be out in 10 minutes."

"10?"

"Okay, maybe 15 minutes."

"I thought so, you're not that speedy. You're a snail when you have to hurry for something."

"That's rude." I pout, "But I'll try to hurry."

"You better," he smirks, "or you're not getting any kisses."

"Well, maybe I don't even want you're sloppy kisses." I cross my arms.

"Sloppy? I give the best kisses in the whole world."

"Liar."

"You love it when I kiss your lips. And by that I do not only mean the lips on your face. I also mean the ones down there."

I scrunch my nose, "You're nasty, even in the early morning."

"I love you too, baby. You'll be getting your kiss tonight. And I'll make sure it is a special one. Your legs will be trembling and your heart will be beating fast. You'll be shocked. I'm sure of it."