↯Tony imagine for -wandamaximoff↯

Here it is @-wandamaximoff (Kat)

Again, SORRY THESE ARE SO LATE!! 😢

Prompt: You're Tony's assistant/girlfriend and get kidnapped on a mission and he comes to save you.

You were at your and your boyfriend's house, filing papers and getting them in order. You walked out of your 'office' to get some food when two people crashed through the window, making you scream. They charged at you, the Hydra logo embedded on the shoulder of their black suits. One hand landed on each of your arms, making you kick up, trying to free yourself. You felt something hit the back of your head, and the last thing you saw was the front if your house getting smaller in the distance.

You woke up in complete darkness. You turned your head and groaned as a sharp pain shot through you. Someone must of heard you since a light quickly turned on, burning in your eyes.

"Finally you're awake, princess," a rough, creepy, and dark voice said.

"Where the hell am I?" You stated coldly.

A shadowy figure stepped out of an open space, giving you a full view of you're kidnapper.

"Paradise, doll. No, hell. I don't know! You choose!" He laughed, showing yellow and chipped teeth.

"You squirmed in your seat, no matter how much it hurt, before he slapped your knee. "Stop it. Stark'l be here in a second."

Your brows knitted together, "What?"

"Don't worry. You'll be dead by that time," He chuckled, "We're just waiting 'till he's close enou-"

The man was cut off by the roof caving in, revealing a shiny Iron Man suit.

"Am I close enough?" Came your boyfriend's cheeky reply. 

The man groaned in pain and tried to get up, grabbing your leg. Tony shot at him with his repulsers, making hit the ground once again. Four more soldiers came charging in and Tony shot every single on of the down as he tried to untie you.

He finally did and the ejected out of his suit to hug you. "Oh God, baby. I'm so sorry." He stroked the scar you had on your forehead, his eyes watering.

"Tony," Was all you could muster out as you put your head on his chest, feeling his hands rub your back soothingly.

"Let's get out if here, babe."

He got back in his suit and flew you back to your house where he wrapped you in a blanket and cuddled with you even after you felt better.

Hope you liked this!