Chapter 32

Chapter 32

•Megan•

"You two clearly didn't read the sign." Brent shamelssy said.

"Can you please close your legs!" I closed my eyes.

This is probably why he said the sign on the door. Tyler and I walked into Brent freaking masturbating! And surprisingly Brent doesn't even seem a tad bit embarrassed.

"I have a dick, closing my legs isn't gonna do anything but possibly pop my balls." I heard the sound of him getting off his bed.

"You didn't invite me?" Tyler laughed.

"You can open your eyes now." Brent said.

I peeked open with one eye just to be sure he had something on, then opened my other eye.

"Ok Brent ew, next time instead of leaving a sign on the door lock it." I rudely suggested.

I don't care if I was being rude. His penis looked like a banana and it was freaking hairy. And I wasn't even prepared to see his dick.

"Whatever," he sat down on his bed facing Tyler and I, "so why are you guys in my house?"

Wait, why am I here again?

"I actually don't remember." I admitted.

"She's here because of your relationship." Tyler said.

Oh yeah, now I remember. How could I forget that.

"Listen, I am fine I don't need any sympathy I am perfectly fine like I wasn't even crying. I actually had sex with 2 other girls after ju-" I cut him off already knowing what he was about to say.

"You did what!" I shouted.

Have sex with two other girls after my best friend, oh hell no.

"He's lying Megan." Tyler told me once he realized I was angry.

I stared Brent in the eyes for a few seconds before looking to Tyler.

"Can you leave so I can talk to this child in peace?" I asked.

"First off mam, in your eyes I am a child but in the bed I am a man, so watch it before I tell Liam." Brent snapped.

I didn't even flinch or blink, nor did I feel offended. I just stared nonchalantly at him.

Fucking snappy ass turtle. I thought.

Tyler slowly walked out the room but kept the door open probably knowing what I was gonna do to Brent.

"Are you okay?" I automatically asked.

He was looking at me as if he didn't know what I was talking about. I swear, I wanna smack some sense into him.

"What do you mean, I'm perfectly fine." He lifted up his hands.

I lifted up my eyebrow.

"Brent, don't let me smack you." I showed him my hand.

I seen him soften up a little and pointed to the couch that was behind me.

Wait what? Since when there was a couch behind me.

I sat down on it and holy fish sticks, it was so comfortable.

"Ok buddy, tell me how you're feeling. " I said in a soothing tone.

He looked around the room for a while before his eyes landing back on mine.

"I miss her so much." He sighed.