SkyBrine X Neko!Blind!Reader

Requested by Intoxicated_Seto

Y/n's P.o.V

I was walking out of the school. My pale (e/c) eyes 'looking' straight ahead. I sighed as I walked into the forest. I walked into teh forest deeper and deeper. Trying to get away from the cruel world. I just leaned on a tree feeling its rough bark scrapping my smooth skin. I just 'looked' down as tears fell down my face. I the started to punch the tree. 

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A FREAK!!!" I yelled as I kept punching the tree. My (f/c) ears lay flat on my head and my (f/c) tail hung limp. I just fell to the ground crying as I felt my fists bleed. I just cried into my knees. I heard someone walk up to me. I started to 'look' up when I felt a pain on my left arm and I screamed and fell onto my side. 

"W-W-W-Who and w-where are you!!!" I yelled as tears rushed down my face. I heard someone give a dark chuckle. I just squeezed my pale (e/c)'s shut. For a quick second I heard fire crackling then a unbearable pain on my right arm and I screamed even louder as my tail puffed up and my ears twitched. 

I heard him laugh insanely and I just cried. I tried to weakly crawl away until I felt someone grab my ankle and throw me onto my back and I yelped. I was about to get up until I felt something slam down onto my arm and I screamed a ear piercing scream. I heard a sickening crack while I screamed. I felt myself be picked up by my shoulders and my legs dangler off the ground as I was thrown into a tree. I shrieked as I fell to the ground limp. 

I tried to weakly get up but I heard someone groan and say "You don't know when to give up do you?!" and I grit my teeth and got standing leaning on a tree as my right arm hung limp. I heard teh person yelp and a thump, I bet they were tackled to the ground. I then heard yelling and fighting. I yelped and jumped back as I heard a scream and a loud sickening crack. That sent shivers up my spine. 

I gulped and ran away as best as I could. Behind me I could hear someone say "You can run! But you can't hide from me! I will find you again!" and I gulped as i ran home limping. When I got home I was rushed to teh hospital. I thought they would bombarded me with questions but since I'm blind i'm not sure I would've been much help. 

-1 Year Later-

I was home alone. Its been one year since I came home all bruised with a broken arm. I was just drinking some sprite when I heard a crash and glass shatter. I gulped and turned to where I thought the crash came from. There I heard from behind me "I found you~". 

A/N

Cliff hanger?!?! Yes no? Part to or no? Im reading way to many CreepyPasta stuff I'm scared.

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -chuks books everywhere- WORDS HURT LIKE HELL!!!! -one hits PewDiePie-

Felix: HEY!!!!! -shoves Cry and Mark in front-

Mark: WHAT THE HELL?! 

Cry: ...