Chapter 2:

Joey ^

*********

Kaelyn

"Joey." Aubree said sneaking up behind me hugging me.

"We legit gonna fight." I said rolling my eyes as she sat next to me.

She laughed, "I just seen him at his car with Mal he always be like, Baby where your baby? You got everybody calling me that."

"I know like stop calling her my nickname ugly asses." I said.

"Shut up crazy. Ooh you already got us something to eat?" She asks.

"Yeah, tacos." I said taking them out the bag. "You should have brought Londyn with you."

"I know, but I would have had to go home to get her first. Come to my mom's tonight. You and Arie."

"Oh okay, we can. I'm suppose to link with her after this last class anyways."

"Okay, good."

"Did you start your Bio class yet?" She asks.

"Yes, and I'm dying already."

"I told you ask Joey you know he's good at that."

I narrowed my eyes at her, "No."

"Fine, struggle on your own."

"Shut up." I said feeling salty.

"You know I'm right."

"Why the fuck is there a Sex Ed class anyways. I think we all know about sex." Jamal's loud ass said walking into the classroom.

The other four of us that were already in the class lightly laughed because I'm sure we were all thinking the same thing.

"Lil sis!" Jamal shouted from the doorway once he noticed me then coming to sit in the chair next to me.

Jamal is Joey's best friend and also his football teammate.

"Let me guess. You were late picking ya elective class too." He said.

"Unfortunately." I said. "I figured this would be an easy A so why not."

"True." He said.

"Oh gosh." I mumble seeing Joey walk in the class.

"My brotha!" Jamal said laughing.

"What's up bruh?" Joey said to him, but stopped and a smirk spread across his face once he seen me.

"Let me sit there." Joey said to him.

Jamal laughed as I give him a no look, yet he got up anyways.

"How you doing Kaelyn?" Joey asks once he was seated next to me.

I just looked at him then pulled out my phone.

"So when you gonna stop playing and let me explain myself. It's been two fuckin years and you still shut me down." He leaned in whispering to me.

"You cheated on me and more, I think that's enough right there." I whispered back.

"Yo I never fuckin cheated on you. How many times do I have to say that shit?"

I stared at him then turned my attention back to the front of the class where Mr. Jones was writing his name on the board.

I heard he teaches Nutrition class, I knew the guys in this class already had that class I didn't yet tho.