disclaimer

copyright © ardentlies

this manuscript is under the protection of the usa and shawn mendes (so that includes canada too).

all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. any similarities to any persons or other stories is purely coincidental.

D I S C L A I M E R

in regards to the angel/greek mythology, i loosely base my stories off of them, so the myths aren't accurate. this story is (more or less) based off the tale of psyche and eros. and the angel names might be made up, and several aspects of them will be modified to fit the story.

on another note, votes/comments with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism are really encouraging to me as an aspiring writer. If you enjoy reading my story, please vote and comment! (:

PS: due to lots of sporadic editing of his angel, some comments might not add up with the story because of the changes i've been making, just an fyi.

.

E X C E R P T (unedited)

Not a moment later did a thump resonate through my room; and instead of light, a foreign presence filled the room.

Someone was in my room.

And I was going to die tonight. But I never got to meet Shawn Mendes yet!

In the dark, I groped around my bed for my phone. The creepy stranger seemed to sense this.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that," a husky voice rumbled through the room, raising goosebumps onto my bare arms.

"Who are you? How the fuck did you get into my house?" I stalled, managing to keep my voice even.

"Think of me as your...guardian angel. Of sorts."

That's all I heard before my phone was pried from my grip and I was left with a guy in my room, with unknown intentions.

Marvelous.