chapter 4 Xavier Chill

Xavier pic

Xavier POV

Adam picks me up in his limo and we went to Jose's club. We walked to the front door, standing in front of us was three girls and Joe. Jose's employee talking to one of the girls her back was to us when we got closer.

Adam stops and stands in front of me, we can hear what Joe is saying to the girl "I think you might want to change your mind. I'm letting your friends in." Wow, Is that how he gets girls? by threatening them.

"Joe, leave the girl alone before I have a talk with your boss on who he hires"says Adam with a annoyed voice. Joe looks away, what a asswhole no wonder he has to threat girls to sleep with him. Adam walks away and I follow behind him . I look at Joe straight in the eyes, a smirk crosses my face. He is about to say something but then he remembers who I am he looks away and that makes me smirk more.

I slide my hands in my dress pants, and that's when I turn and look at the girl. Damn, she's beautiful my mind went blank for a second. Yea, I had my share of women but not one like her, she is something else. Light brown hair in curls,and a tight white dress that show more then I would like her to show, some strands of hair were laying on her breast.

I'm itching to move the strands away from her breast. Her eyes are a beautiful hazel ,she looks up at me through her eye lashes my eyes move to her beautiful plush pink bow shape lips.  I love what I see, I think I just found the girl I'm going to have tonight, by the end of the night she will be mine.

I walk away, then turned and looked back to get one more look at her. She's looks at me so I wink at her and give her a smirked.

She will be mine.

Adam and I walk in the club. It was full. No surprise, Jose's clubs are always full; we go up some glass stairs to the 2nd floor for VIP only. Everyone was staring at us when we walk by, we sit in the back away from lingering eyes. Adam looked at me and says "I know that girl down there is still on your mind". That made me laugh it's true but he doesn't need to know that.

"No I have seen better girls" I lied, that made Adam laugh.

"So do you mind if I have a go for her?"says a similar voice to Adam's. I turn and look behind me and that's when I see Adam's twin brother. Evan, he sits next to Adam. They look real identical but their nothing alike.

"So do you want her or should I take her home with me?" when he said that it didn't sit right with me, I wanted to hit him so bad. "Whats it going to be Xavier? I like that dress on her and I'll like it more off of her."

That did it, I get up and grabbed him from the neck ready to choke him. In choking breaths Evan says "Xavier chill you don't want her to see you like this. She is at the bar down stairs. Go, you just showed me you want her. Hurry because other men want her to".

I look out the window that shows the view of down stairs to the main club. I let go of Even and walk to the window she was down there. A man wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to talk back so I walked down the stairs to the bar area.