Billboard Awards.

It's been 1 month, I am now 5 months pregnant and kind of showing. I told Justin I was pregnant and I told the twins. They were happier than ever because they were going to have. Cousin. It was October which meant my birthday was coming up soon. I would be turning 19. That's so weird because I remember years ago just becoming famous.

I woke up in my bed. My stomach bigger than before, I walked downstairs in my pjs who h were now one of Chris' shirts and my lululemon shorts. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I saw that the butler made me food. I grabbed the omelet and sat down at the dinner table alone and right when I was going to start eating I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it a little and I saw an afro. I rolled my eyes and I was going to shut the door but he put his foot in between.

"Can we talk?" He asked me. I tried to shut the door more but his foot was still there. He didn't remove his foot. I quit and walked away and he walked inside.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and started walking away. He grabbed my arm and yanked me back. "Stop it!" I said to him and I tried to get my wrist out of his grip. "Let go of me Princeton. What do you want?" He held my arm on his chest without letting me go.

"Kamil, I want our baby." He told me.

"What?" I said surprised.

"I want to raise our Child together." He said.

"We are not gonna raise our child together I am married-" I said starting but got interrupted by him.

"I know that Kamil, Please, tell me something I don't know. I want to be in this child's life. Don't want it to be fatherless." He said.

"But last month when I asked you to be part of his life you said 'No' and it hurt Prince." I told him.

"But Please! Let me be able to be in his or her life." He asked begging.

"Fine." I said because I didn't want this argument to go any farther.

"How is this gonna work?" He asked me.

"We'll talk about this when I actually give birth. Now leave." I said.

"Thanks." He said. He let go of my arm and walked out of my house. I signed and started rubbing my wrist. I walked back to the dining room and I saw Chris eating. I sat beside him and finished my food.

"I'm guessing you heard that little argument." I asked him as I finished my omelet.

"I did, How is this gonna work?" He asked me.

"I already said that'll figure this out with him because this is unexpected and I don't know what to do." I said. I put my elbows on the table and I held my head.

"Alright then, and the Billboard awards people called, they asked you to perform." He said.

"So now you bring this up, what am I supposed to sing, or do with this huge ass stomach?" I said.

"Make it official." He said.

"But it's not your child." I said.

"They'll never know unless you tell them." He said. He stood up and gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked away. I thought about what I was gonna do. I walked outside and I saw the letters in the mailbox. I walked back inside and I opened the letters and red it.

Congratulations Mrs. Moore,

You have been nominated in the following categories for this year's Billboard Awards.

Top Artist

Top Female Artist

Top 100 Artist