Chapter 33

Chapter 33

•Megan•

We all stood on each side of the room staring at Brent. Well Tyler and Liam wasn't, Tyler was on his phone, and Liam was looking in his closet.

Meanwhile, I was thinking of a possible way to cheer him up.

"You know maybe we can drive to Julias house and he can take stuff to remember her by." Kyle said.

"Ya know, maybe we can take him to Julia's house so he can take stuff to remember her by. " I suggested.

"I just said that." Kyle looked at me.

Ok well I thought of it. I thought.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Liam.

"Is this a thong?" He held in front of my face.

I snatched it from his hand.

I don't know why, but I've been on a role with snatching other females underwear. I should receive an award.

"It would look awesome on you Meg." He smirked.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"Help me get Brent off of the bed." I ordered.

"You too Tyler get off your phone." I said.

"If you dint Ty, she's gonna put it in her pants and bleed on it." Kyle chuckled.

"Shut up, bitch." Liam snapped.

Tyler laughed a little and put the phone on the bed table.

"You grab his arms I grab the feet." Tyler said.

"I can fucking hear you idiots. Ill get up on my own." Brent groaned.

He got off the bed and grabbed his sweater off the floor.

"Why is it so tight on you?" I asked.

Oh, never mind I see why. Thats Julia's sweater because it has a vagina on it as well as a penis and that was Julias favorite sweater.

"That's a nice sweater." Liam laughed.

Brent glared at Liam then walked past him. We all followed him down the stairs into his car. We decided to just leave the other cars here till we get back.

----

"How do we get in?" Kyle asked.

I walked up to the door and took the stupid warning sign off of her door. Most likely Vanessa and her stupid dad and the police left it on her door.

I turned the door knob left, then right, then left again and lifted it up a little then the door opened. She always told me to do that if that I ever came and she wasn't in the mood to get up and open the door.

"Your girl is a savage." I heard Tyler's voice behind me.

I immediately walked upstairs into her room with the boys following my lead.

Julia's room door was wide open and it made my heart hurt. I miss her so much, but I wasn't gonna let tears run down my face. If she comes back to America and sees me crying she would pull my hair and cut my boob off.

"So this is the little girl who stole my mans room?" Liam walked in.

Her room didn't look different at all. Underwear and an unused tampon on the floor. Her bed neatly made, her tv on to Disney channel and a few pair of her shoes on the floor.

Brent slowly walked in and as soon as he was fully in here he fell down on the floor and began to cry again.

"I remember when i-i came here and the room looked somewhat like t-this." He cried.