Chapter 56

A'leah

"Thanks for coming over at the last minute Miss. Sarah." I smiled as I shut the door behind her.

Since things had been hectic, we finally decided to give our wedding planner, Miss. Sarah a call.

Our wedding is in less than two weeks and nothing has been planned. So, these next few days we'll be dedicated to getting this wedding together.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I offered politely.

"No thank you." She replied warmly.

With August's help, I slowly sat down on the sofa, gently rubbing my protruding belly. I swear I was getting bigger everyday.

"Now, the last time we all met up, we discussed a Cinderella themed wedding and jumping the broom. Am I missing anything?" She questioned.

"We won't ta' have it in Jamaica." August added.

"The only problem that I have with the theme is that it may take a while to get done and it's my understanding that you two want to get married in a few weeks." Miss. Sarah said.

"We can change the theme." August shrugged.

"No." Miss. Sarah and I said simultaneously.

"I can pull a few strings and make it happen. It's not a problem. We just need to discuss decorations, entertainment and venues. That's the most important right now. What's the budget?"

"It's unlimited."

"Really baybeh? Unlimited?" August laughed. I pouted.

"Stop laughing at me." I said as I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek.

"We don't have one Miss. Sarah." August snickered.

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him. I really can't stand his ass sometimes.

Miss. Sarah pulled out her laptop and began to search some venues for us. August tried to kiss me but I turned my head and rubbed my stomach.

"Round Hill resort is the perfect venue for your wedding. It has a beautiful oceanfront view. Round Hill also has spas, villas and recreation. I've also heard the food is amazing too." She explained.

She turned the computer around. August and I began to browse through  the pictures together. The venue was beautiful. It looked so calm and peaceful.

"We'll take it." I smiled.

"Excellent. Now how many people did you expect to have at the wedding?"

"Well, my parents and great grandparents would be in attendance, so that's four."

"Cha and the girls, Maw-Maw, my mama, Travis, Callie, Kyanne, Netia, her husband, Muk, Chris, Royalty, Trey, Sneak, Knuck.. maybe 30 or 40 people." August estimated.

"Since your an entertainer August would you like to perform at your own wedding or have other entertainment?" She asked.

"Both actually. I'll talk ta' you 'bout that when Leah's not around." August said.

"I'd love if John Legend and Tyrese were there. I love their music."

"You'on like my music?"

"I do baby." I cooed.

"You better." He said as he pecked my lips.