Chapter 5 What Happen

Another Paisley pic

Paisley POV

We have been here for two hour, I was getting bored and have no idea where Susie and Jamie went. They said they were going to dance and that was a hour ago I still haven't seen them. I was tired of looking for them so I went to the bar area.

I order another Pepsi and sit there drinking it "hey sweetheart, want to dance?" I look up at the man his dark brown eyes looked me up and down, fingers sliding through his blond hair giving me a smirk.

"No, thank you I don't like to dance" I try to say it as nice as possible but than his smirk fall, he backs away and says "what, you think your better then me or something".

I didn't know what to say "no, it's not that it's just I don't..." I didn't finish explaining why because then someone else said something.

"Hey sweethearts here you are"I turned and looked behind me but I didn't see who was talking because there was lips on mine kissing me.

Oh my, I just had my first kiss with a stranger.

The stranger wrapped his hands around my body pulling me closer to him, I try pushing him away but he wouldn't let go.

When he finally did I look up at the man that kissed me ready to cry that's when I saw who it was. It was the same guy that winked at me when I was going into ok the club.

He looked at me with a smile on his face I didn't know what to do. So I just turned and looked around the blond guy was long gone. I turn back around looking at the men's light blue eyes shocked at how bright they looked never before seen such a handsome man.

"Hey, you really know how to get into trouble with guys don't you" he yelled at me over the music. What he said makes me laugh a little "my name is Xavier Greys what may your name be" he says to me. I kinda think about if I should should say my name or not still kinda mad for kissing me out of no where.

But after thinking about it I tell him "my name is Paisley Thomas" he smiles wide showing me his pearly white teeth "thats a beautiful name" he says "thank you" is all I can say back.

"Paisley you want a drink" I was going to say no because I don't drink but by the time I could say anything he had already ordered the drink.

He put the fruity drink in front of me and I looked down at it thinking I wasn't going to drink it when a thought went to my mind "what is having fun for one night going to do to me?' Boy was I wrong. So I took the drink and started sipping it amazed at how good it taste.

After a couple more I was feeling the buzz of the alcohol and I pulled Xavier to the dance floor feeling extra confident  and started dancing with him grinding on him to The Weeknd. I didn't even know I could grind it was weird but I liked it.

He wrapped his hand around me and turned me so I was facing him. Bitting my bottom lip I look up finding him look at my lips. That's when I want to try something new tonight and he asked the question I want him to ask.

"Hey, want to come home with me"? I think if it a good idea but what's one night going to do other girls do it all the time so I nod and he leads the way to the front door.

After that I don't remember much only us stopping at a big house. I don't remember how we got there or when we walked into the big house. I do remember seeing how the living room looked but I don't remember how I ended up in his room.

The only thing I remembered about his room was him whispering in my ear if I want to keep going and me saying yes, me wanting to feel him close to me, then I felt pain go to pleasure down in between my legs but mostly pleasure.

Early the next morning...

I woke up feel sore in between my legs, opening my eyes, I sit up and start looking around.

That's when I notice someone next to me with the cover over them, I pull the cover and find a man sleeping with no shirt, laying on his back, butt naked, with his hand over his face.

Then it hit me; I looked down at myself and I notice that I was naked too. 'What did I do last night?' I touched myself down there and feel pain. 'No, I just gave a stranger my virginity.' I don't feel good I have to go home before he wakes up.

I slowly get up not wanting to wake the man up.  He told me his name but I forgot most of what happen last night looking around the floor I trying to find my dress. When I find what I'm looking for I pick it up to find out that it's ripped in the front all the way to the bottom.

Then I remember a little of what happen last night. Him telling me we shouldn't keep going but me pretty much pushing him on the bed and me ripping the bottom of the dress when I stretched it then me telling him to rip it more. Then my mind goes blank again.

I can't just walk out of here with a ripped dress looking around I find a door halfway open, so I go and find that it's closet but not just any closet but a walk in closet.

Walking in I  find rows and rows of expensive suits. I go farther back in the closet try to find normal cloths. Looking around I find black sweatpants and a white sweatshirt with bold letters that type out Greys and a building in black and white in the background.

I put the cloth on and go to my bag pulling out a small packet size plats I put those on, grab my bag, walking out of the room.

After I find my way out of the big house I run out to the main street, opening my purse and pull out my phone to call a taxi. I wait in front of the house hoping that the guy doesn't come out. When the taxi shows up I sigh in relief, getting in and trying to forget what happened last night.

Which won't be hard because I don't remember half of it.