16

Lauren's POV

"Lauren," Camila yawned. She looked up at her green eyed girlfriend, who watched the girl constantly yawn, trying to shake away the nap she had taken.

"You sleep a lot," Lauren commented, but truthfully she didn't mind.

Lauren had spent the last two hours watching Camila peacefully sleep. She didn't want to be anywhere else. The warmth of Camila's body against hers was the best feeling in the world. Lauren knew that small moments like watching the girl she so dearly adored sleep, was what made life worth it. It felt to her that every moment she spent with the small brunette, she had forgotten all the problems in the world. Suddenly, nothing else mattered.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Camila said, in a rapsy low voice. Sleep was still quite evident in her tone.

Lauren smiled, "like what babe?"

"Like, smiley and stuff..." Camila awkwardly said.

"Because, sleepy Camila is my favourite." Lauren whispered, pecking the brunette's lips.

Camila smiled then sat up, stretching her arms out and yawning loudly.

Lauren mimicked her action, only causing Camila to give an offended look. "How dare you copy me!" Camila jokingly shouted, she picked up her pillow and hit Lauren with it.

Lauren dramatically gasped, "oh baby you did not just hit me with your pillow."

Camila raised her eyebrows, challenging the other girl, "what are you gonna do about it Jauregui?" She winked. The brunette got up from her bed and continued to stretch.

Lauren took the time to throw a pillow at Camila.

The brunette turned around and flipped the finger to Lauren, only causing the black haired girl to get more offended.

Camila picked up the pillow and threw it back at Lauren.

The smaller girl then turned back around and began to walk towards the door. Lauren jumped up from the bed and ran towards Camila, she picked her up from behind and tossed her back onto the bed. She then straddled the girl.

"Sweetheart, you do not get away with throwing a pillow at Lauren Jauregui." She joked.

Camila groaned and tried to escape from Lauren's hold, however, she realised that the girl who sat on top of her was too strong.

"I hate you," Camila mumbled.

Lauren smirked, she leaned forward and began to kiss Camila's neck.

Camila wasn't into it. She groaned, staring at the ceiling as Lauren sucked and licked. Lauren slowly made her way down to Camila's weak spot, "ugh fuck." Camila moaned.

"KAKI!" A loud squeaky voice shouted, startling Lauren. The black haired girl collapsed next to Camila, frantically panting.

Camila's door swung open and a little girl marched in.

"Sofi! I told you to knock!" Camila shouted, she sat up and looked at the little girl who sat down on the floor and dropped crayons.

Lauren sat up and looked at the little girl, smiling widely.

"Look kaki, I drew you a picture to make you feel better. But... It isn't coloured yet." She frowned, looking down at the sheet of paper that she put on the polished floor.

Lauren got off the bed and sat on the floor next to the little girl. "Hi, I'm Lauren." She said.

The girl looked up at Lauren, then looked at Camila, then continued to colour. "I'm Sofi," she finally said.