Revelation.

Trish's POV

So.. I've contacted Kevs and I's close friends that knows us well and invited them for the party. I've arranged the table, bought all the alcohol that I could. It was way too many. But I heard Ben's bandmates are some fucking sick drinkers so I thought it was enough to pass them out.

"Everything's arranged. I lined all the alcohol there at the kitchen and some in the living room. Cups are there too. Some food and shit. I unlocked some extra rooms here that we weren't using coz I know some of the guests would probably get horny and shit.. i'm too generous." I explained to kevs and Ben and they just nodded and I put a thumbs up. And walked back to check if everything was really perfect. I lost my thoughts when the door bell rang. OH MY GOD! It's party time! I thought to myself.

I opened the door and made a huge smile on my face. It's only 7:32pm. This guy's too early for shit. It was Kellin. Oh. I felt heat spread to my face.

"I brought one of my band mates. Jesse." He pointed out to the guy with somehow lazy eyes and quite long semi-blonde hair. "Jesse. This is Trish. Trish. Jesse." I shook Jesse's hands and let them in the door. I was nervous to let Kellin in. I offered them food and drinks but they refused and said they'd wait for the others. He probably know some of the people that Ben invited.

Moments later, people came, I got tired walking to the door so I just opened it so guests could let themselves in.

Then I heard glasses clanking that made me shriek. I hate that sound. But I turned over to the living room where Ben was holding the wine glass and clanking it with the spoon. Clearly he've drank so much alcohol.

"Everyone! Take a fucking look here at the living room you motherfuckers!" Ben yelled so loud that it echoed. Everyone took a look, everyone was silent and Ben started,

"So you all know why you're fucking here right!? The hell I am getting fucking married!" Everyone cheered as he stated that last part. He called on Kevs in front to introduce to everyone.

"Hey! Hey! So.. This is my beautiful fiancée. Kevyn. We've been together for six years. I think everyone's aware of that are we?" Ben yelled again. I saw Kevs' face turn red when Ben called her. One of Ben's bandmates that actually look like him only with beard and kinda shorter and hairy, shouted from the crowd, "Hey Kevyn watch out for herpes!" Everyone laughed. They're accents are so adorable. I heard Kevs say she's aware of that. Everyone laughed harder. Ben explained how he fell inlove to now. I could hear the 'awws' and sobs in the crowd.

I looked up when Ben yelled to the top of his lungs, "Now enough of that sobby shit. Let's get fucking wasted!" Everyone cheered and get on to what they were doing.

I was done being introduced to everyone. Like Austin and Alan of Of Mice & Men, Vic, Mike, Tony and Jaime of Pierce the Veil, Jesse of Sleeping With Sirens, Oli Sykes of BMTH, Danny, James and Cameron of Asking Alexandria(Ben's Band), Jack and Alex of All Time Low, Matty of Memphis May Fire, Andy of Black Veil Brides and some other friends of Ben I haven't met. I was shocked I didn't forget their names. I was proud of myself.

I noticed I haven't talked and seen Kellin since he arrived here. Jesse doesn't even know where he was. I thought he already left, I went to the back yard where nobody was even there but I saw a movement. I saw shadows of 2 people. But when I looked. Kellin and Vic. Kissing. My world burned into ashes and My stomach turned upside down. I feel like hurling. They didn't see me. I guess I just earned the award for being the most sneakiest little bitch in this house. I watched them as they kissed passionately. Vic's hands went down to Kellin's crotch. I heard him groan as if he liked it so much. They stood up, still kissing each other. Went inside upstairs to a room. They didn't even notice me. Although i was hiding. I felt tears streaming down my face.

Kellin loves Vic. That's why he wouldn't check me out.

--

HAHA! Didn't expect that coming huh? Me either. It just came in my mind. xD i do hope you enjoyed it. comment or vote!