The Game of Temptation ~Questions And Answers~

Hey guys!

So I asked you guys to ask me questions about the story, and here are all the answers to every question you asked!

Are you going to make a sequel?

Honestly, I have an idea for if I did decide to, but as of right now I want to get some new ideas going.

Are you going to make a spin-off with Care and Adam? Or Alex and Chloe?

No, Care and Adam won't get a spin-off. Alex and Chloe... they'd be the sequel, and I have a LOT of ideas for a story of theirs, but I want to try and get some other stuff written first, expand my writing out a little bit before I come back to them.

Do Ren and Isa get married and have kids? Will you write it?

Well, in my head, they don't ever get married. They live together, and they do eventually have a kid, but to me they never felt as though they had to define their love with a slip of paper. The Isa who dated Alex might have gotten married, but that would have been for Alex not her. So, yes kids, no marriage. I won't write it either. Sorry!

Does Chloe ever text Isa?

I can't actually answer that yet, just in case I do end up writing the Chloe/Alex story!;)

Are you going to do a restricted chapter?

Probably not. I thought about doing one, but as of right now I have no real ideas how to write it. I might if I get the inspiration to one day, but not right now.

Did Isa ever have any real high school friends?

She did, but she was closer to Alex than any of them so staying in touch wasn't really a priority for her. I kind of imagine her being kind of shy in high school, while Alex was the friendly one, so she didn't have too many of her own friends in the first place, they were all Alex's.

What were they all majoring in?

Isa and Care majored in some sort of psychology. Alex majored in Criminal Justice. I don't think I ever said what Ren and anyone else majored in.. I don't remember, honestly. They all probably changed their minds twenty times before they graduated though.

Did you always know how the story was going to end or did you let it play out?

I always knew. I had the Alex/Isa break up scene written before I even started chapter one! It was actually the first thing I wrote over the story!

Did you ever have an idea where Alex and Isa ended up together? Like an alternate ending? If so, what happens to Ren?

I actually did at one point, but in every scenario I had, Isa ended up trying to work things out with Alex only for her to start picking fights again and go back to Ren. Ren spent that time just waiting, like he knew it would happen.

Do Alex and Isa ever become friends again? How about Chloe?

This is a good question! And another that I can't answer in case I do an Alex/Chloe spin-off! Sorry!

What did Ren choose to do to Isa?

Weeeellll I can't actually tell you because it's too inappropriate. Let's just say it involves blindfolds, handcuffs, and a police outfit.;)

So, do Chloe and Alex ever get together?

Again, sorry!!! I just don't want to ruin anything in case I decide to the spin-off...

What was your inspiration for the story? Did it hit you or were you looking for ideas?

Actually, the song "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" by Carrie Underwood was my inspiration! I was listening to it one day and the idea just hit me. I started wondering about the couple trying to survive apart, and what the song doesn't say about long distance relationships after that last night before everything changes. So, yeah, it completely hit me!

What town do they live in?

Alex and Isa lived in Dallas. Ren and Care lived in Corpus Christi. As for everyone else... No idea!

Did Alex ever cheat for real?

Nope, he was the good guy.

What happens after this?

Life, I guess. I mean, they graduate college and live their lives.:)

Do Adam and Care end up together? How long do you think they last? What about Ren and Isa?

In my mind, yes they do! I figure they last until they die, and Adam spends most of it apologizing. Ren and Isa definitely stay together. After all that, the only thing that would break them up is an unexpected death.

Thank you guys for all the questions! I hope I covered everything, and thank you so much for all the support and love on this story!!!:D <3