10. Sharks Smell Blood

"Ugh that was so good." I moaned, my taste buds loving every single bite I had of that pizza.

"Wow you were really hungry huh?" Levi smirked, putting his hands behind his neck as he layed back down the chair.

"What? Not even..." I lied, trying my hardest not to sound like a fatass.

"Are you sure? You even devoured the pizza slice I couldn't finish." Levi laughed, placing his hand gently on my thigh.

Um no thanks, ew.

"Well you didn't want it, food is valuable you know?" I nudged him on the shoulder, captivated from the small circles he was doing on my lap with his index finger so I quickly flicked it off.

"I'm just playing with you Arielle, you look cute when you get mad." Levi laughed, playfully sticking his tongue out at me.

"Did you guys find everything okay?" The young waitress that had beautiful wavy brunette hair approached our table, collecting the check.

"Yea, thanks beautiful." Max clicked his mouth at her, immediately making her cheeks blush as I internally rolled my eyes.

"Dude you are such a man-whore, I swear." Braxton chuckled, running his hand upwards on his hair.

"I can't help that every girl wants to bang me." Max spoke confidently, taking a sip of his drink.

I involuntarily choked on air as I felt like his ego was manifesting into a physically evil spirit ready to take every lady parts in the world.

"Um bro correction! Arielle doesn't wanna bang you." Logan inserted, crossing his arms.

"Yea, I don't!" I exclaimed, seeing Max slowly lay his dilated eyes at me.

"Not yet at least." Max threw me a wink, making me subtly squirm from how weirdly attractive he is.

Max makes me feel odd but I will not fall for his fuck-boy tactics! He's attractive but really gross.

I then prepared to go to the restroom as I felt Levi's tight grip on my hand, making me sharply breath as I turned back.

"Where you going babe?" Levi then quickly released his grip on my hand as he pursed his lips, processing what he just said.

Babe? Did he really just? Um, okay.

"I'm going to the restroom." I silently giggled, ignoring his mistake. I'm really doubting that was a mistake though.

"Shit, Im sorry, I don't know where that came from." Levi deeply chuckled, anxiously scratching his head from embarrassment.

"It's okay, I think it's cute." No I don't. I tried to smile, proceeding to go to the restroom to recollect myself.

"Girl! Arielle wait up!" I hear Trevor yell behind me, catching up to my pace. "Don't think I see it! But I do! What was that all about?" Trevor interrogated, shaking my shoulders playfully, causing the both of us to laugh in unison.

I took a moment to try and come up with a way of saying what happened, making me finally speak. "Okay, so you know when you asked earlier why I was acting really weird? Well it's because Levi and I kinda kissed and I don't know, I feel happy but weirded out too you know?" I sighed deeply, genuinely curious to his reaction.