Chapter 34

Chapter 34

°Liam°

"She told me she doesn't want to go to prom." I told my mom.

I barley even see my mom cause I'm never in my house. I'm usually outside with the guys or with Megan. Its mostly been Megan now.

"Maybe she just doesn't care about the whole prom experience, not all girls want to go to prom." She shrugged.

I moved further into the kitchen and sat on the dining table. Something my mom told me to never do was sit on the table because I always release gas. But honestly, I don't care.

"No mom it's not that, she said how her mom would never go out to by her a dress because she's so cheap and how she never bothered to argue with her about it." I explained.

Its actually pretty sad if you think about it. I know this from all the girls I had a "thing" with this year, they were all excited about prom. Even in middle school. The only thing that was on their mind was prom.

But when you think about Megan, all she thinks about is studies and me of course. Who can't think about me?

Ok anyways back to the point, I can't force her to go to prom and I can't pick her up and take her to prom because she'd hate me. Megans, why do they have to be so abnormally stubborn.

"Are you hinting a big, 'Liam' idea?" My mom asked turning around.

I didn't reply to what she said in time because immediately she started yelling me to get off the table.

"How many times I told you to not sit on my table Liam?! Get off before I hit you with my spatula." She warned.

It took me a while to process what she said but then I sat down in the chair just to not start an argument.

"Well then." I said to myself.

"Well then nothing, I'll just give you about 1000 dollars to buy her a dress and some other girly stuff." She offered.

That caused my jaw to drop to the floor for two reasons. Most of it was because she is giving me money although she haven't in years after she found out what I was doing with it. Also because she thinks specifically me who clearly has a penis, could go out and buy girl items.

"You're kidding, I was just thinking about bringing people to her house and have a little party." I quickly said.

My mom doesn't even give me 1k for someone else at all! Why would she even decide to do it now.

"I'm serious Liam, she seems like a keeper and clearly means a lot to you. You've never been home lately and I know you aren't with the boys," she started, "I see your big self go next door and I know Megan and her mother live there. You also never actually put time into a girl like you do to Megan, you guys are gonna last. And if you guys ever had to split up would be distance that makes it hard it wouldn't be that you wanted to do it."

I forgot what she said after split but every thing before that put me on a spiritual level.

"So you are really gonna give me money to get a dress." I asked.

She laughed a little before walking over to be and handing me a wallet.

"Take this wallet, it has a credit card in it. Get what ever you need for her." She smiled.

I put the wallet in my pocket and gave her a hug before running to my car to meet up with the guys.

----

I found Tyler and Kyle at Julia's house eating a fucking sandwhich and Brent watching television. Did this become the new hang out all of a sudden?

I checked the school, the park, their house, our private hang out. I even went to Hell and met the devil but he told me they weren't there and I doubt they'd be in Heaven.

"Are you serious guys?" I asked as I walked in the kitchen.

Brent was laying down in the couch watching some stupid movie. I didn't even bother to speak to him because he'd have no clue what's going on.

"You want a piece Liam?" Kyle broke off a piece and handed it to me.

I smacked the bread out of his hand. Did they really just make Julia's home a place to hang out and eat food? I seriously can't wait till the power shuts off.

"Hey! Well sorry Mr. Grumpy pants." Kyle said as he went to grab the small piece of bread that was on the floor.

"What is it Liam, if you didn't come here to eat a sandwhich then go watch a movie with Brent or take a nap." Tyler said.

I clenched my jaw a little and calmed myself down. If Megan found out they were using Julia's house as a hang out she'd flip and murder us. Well possibly not me only Brent and Kyle and Tyler.

"Okay, well remember yesterday when I asked Megan about prom?" I asked.

"She found another man to go with?" Kyle asked.

I shook my head. I digged in my pocket and pulled out a wallet.

"And?" Tyler said confused.

I pulled out the credit card and showed it to them.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Tyler asked.

"We are gonna sharpen it then cut some bitches." Brent said from the living room.

It was corny but we managed to laugh.

"Well my mom gave me 1k from it to buy Megan a dress and some stuff because Meg told me how she never bothered to go to prom because her mom never bought a dress or any girly things." I told them.

"So you want us to go dress shopping with you." Tyler chuckled.

Now that I think about it, it sounds pretty off. I thought about it for a while before figuring out a perfect idea.

Why don't I just tell one of the girls from school to think of a perfect dress and go out and by it for me when in all actuality it's gonna be fore Megan. But they need to be a small girl because Megan is adorably small.

"Ok I got an idea, Why don't I just-" I was cut off.

"You just said that, and don't you think it would make more sense if one of us did it since you are taken?" Kyle confirmed.

I knodded my head.

"Ill do it, tommorow." Brent offered.

His choice of words shocked us all. We all turned our heads to the little baby boy who was laying down on the couch.

"You sure?" I verified.

He knodded his head.

"Now can some one make me a sand which and find the remote to this darn tv?" Brent asked.

I definitely wasn't doing it. I looked towards Tyler who looked at Kyle and Kyle pretended he have to use the bathroom so he walked away.

"I guess I'll leave now." I smiled at Tyler.

"What no you won't leave!" Tyler shouted as I sped walked out the door.

Megan won't even know what's coming for her.

----
In honor of 10.3k reads I am going to do a double upload today! One chapter noe, the other one when I come back from school at like 1! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hoped you like it and vote if you'd like!