Thunder Storms

HEY Y'ALL. I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I'm sorry I'm not updating as much as before, but college started and I'm at top school. So be patient. I'm doing the best I can.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONTH. TO CELEBRATE THIS OCCASION WE A HAVE SPECIAL BABY PACKMEN CHAPTER. That why it's in a slightly different set up. More narratory. And a bit longer.

--------------------------------------------

"Of course he doesn't," Jerome said, "I don't believe us."

"Come on, let's get foods. At least he coming," Simon said.

***********************************

The day was uneventful, but complicated. With one less set of hands in the house, the tots seemed to be more unruly. Vikklan stuck closer together and Mitch wouldn't let go of Jerome. Tobi had to learn how to share Josh and Harry was his normal self, causing Simon great stress.

Lachlan decided to show Vikk how to climb the stairs; that was a mess. Tobi ran into a wall while carrying Harry. Preston just sat and watched cartoons all day and threw a fit when Simon turned the TV off. While that all may be cute, the real drama didn't start until that night after all the little ones were all tucked into bed and all the older ones were asleep.

Harry's crib had been rolled in Simon's Room and Preston's little bed had been moved into Josh's old room and Josh's bed was pushed to the side. So Preston and Tobi were in the same room and Josh, Simon and Harry were now in the same room.

Now on this night, Josh had a sleeping Simon snuggled into his arms. Harry was wrapped in his little blue blankie and sleeping. Tobi and Preston fell asleep on the floor. They were playing and when Josh came into tuck them in he snapped a couple pictures of the pair. Preston cuddling Tobi's soccer ball and Tobi was lying over top of Preston. Josh untangled the toddlers and tucked the pair into bed.

Jerome tucked his small charge into bed and finished the story of William the lost sheep. He crashed down into his bed and texted Olivia before falling asleep. "I told the guys. Rob left. JJ is coming here and I want to talk to you again. Livvy.... I need to talk to you. Anyways Night!"

IN OLIVIA'S AND SOPHIA'S FLAT THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS IS PLAYING

"WHO'S TEXTING YOU AND RUINING MOVIE NIGHT," Sophia yelled while smiling at her best friend.

"NO ONE IMPORTANT," Olivia yells back smiling at her phone.

"GIVE ME THAT!!!!" Sophia grabbed the phone and read the text. "Ooooooo gurl, he likes yoooouuuuuu."

"Shut up. He does not. I messed up his life, and cost him a close friend," Olivia said quietly.

"HE DOES TO. HE WANT, NO NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU. NOW SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE."

"Can I have my phone back?"

"NOPE," Sophia threw the phone across the room.

BACK IN THE TODDLER FILLED HOUSE

Vikk and Lachlan were still awake and babbling at each other. "Miss big," Vikk said hugging Lachlan around the middle.

"You alwiz small," Lachlan smiles at Vikk. He hugs the much smaller Vikk.

"I wike smow," Vikk mutters.

Just then the most terrifying thing happened. It crashed through and all around the house. Vikk shrieked and jumped into Lachlan. Lachlan's eyes grew wipe and he whimpered in fear. He cuddled Vikk to him.