Chapter 1

I started to become aware of my surroundings as I woke, and memories from last night flooded through my mind. I giggled at myself, and looked to the side of me. Pan was lying up against me in the hammock. His warmth was comforting. The morning light reflected gently off his lightly tanned skin. I smiled at him and brushed some of his hair out of his face. I felt his bare legs up against mine under the quilt we were laying under. I kept my finger tips on Pan's cheek. Slowly, a smile started to creep on to Pan's face. His eyes started opening. I smiled as I came into his view.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his tired British accent.

"Morning." The smile on my face grew.

Pan and I shifted until we were sitting upright in the tight hammock. He wrapped both of his arms around me and held me close. He kissed my hair and I smiled.

"Breakfast?" He asked into my hair.

"Yes please! I'm starving!" I chuckled. Pan gave me one last squeeze before standing up. As the quilt left his body, his chest came into view. His abs were peeking out through his skin, and his shorts were wrinkled from the hammock. I tried to take my eyes off of his body, but it was almost impossible. I sighed and looked down at my hands. I wanted to look back up at Pan so bad, but instead, I looked at my own body. My bra was the only thing I had on, besides my panties. I stood up as Pan got to the stove, and walked over to the dresser to pull on some clothes. I found one of Pan's big T-shirts and put it on, along with a pair of jean shorts.

"Getting dressed so soon?" Pan smirked at me as I pulled up my shorts.

"I'm cold." I lied.

"Mm hmm." Pan winked at me. I giggled.

Pan put a skillet on the stove and turned it on. He then cracked an egg over the skillet. The egg sizzled as it came in contact with the hot surface. Pan then grabbed a spatula and scrambled the egg.

"Soo...." I began, "what are we doing today?"

"You know what I want to do.." Pan smirked at me, one eyebrow raised.

"Pan..." I sighed and smiled at the floor. "We aren't going to use my magic today. I don't have full control over it yet."

"But Meg, you won't have full control until you practice. We don't have to do anything difficult, just work on it a little. Common..." Pan looked up from the stove with pleading eyes.

"What ever happened to your magic?" I asked, avoiding Pan's gaze. Pan looked back down at the stove and hesitated.

"Hmm?" I pushed the question.

"Why do you want to know?" Pan asked back.

"Cause I just want to know why you can't entertain yourself with magic anymore." I joked.

"Haha very funny." Pan rolled his eyes.

"But seriously....." I took a step toward Pan.

"Honestly Meg, I don't know what happened. One day I woke up, and my magic was gone."

"That stinks." I sighed. "I knew how much your magic meant to you."

Pan shrugged. "Not as much as you mean to me."

I smiled and aww'd. I told him that was cheesy but cute. Pan just laughed. I loved his laugh. I loved him.

"Ready to eat?" He asked when the eggs where done.

"Yes please!" I exclaimed.

I followed Pan over to the kitchen table and sat on the stool that I made out of a old tree. Pan sat across from me.