Chapter 6 Anger

Xavier POV

I woke up with a smile on my face that was the best sex I have ever had and i been with few good ones. I think I might go again it was really good.

I turn around to pull Paisley to me but that's when I notice she wasn't there anymore.Where did she go? She probably went to the bathroom.

I get up to check the bathroom but I find it empty and my blood starts boiling with anger like never before.

Which is weird because the business I'm in gets me angry all the time with stupid employees that don't do what I say.

Walking out the bathroom I grab the closest thing to me which happened to be my laptop and throw it across the room, breaking it into little pieces.

Walking to the closet I look for my grey sweater my mom got me as a joke but I couldn't find it and that's when I notice she took it. 'How dare she take my things and leave me' I punch the wall making a big whole.

When I calm down a little I go back to my room wearing another sweater looking around I find her dress, and heels still there and the only thing she took was her purse. I swallow my anger again and go down stairs ready to fire the person who let her leave my house without letting me know or sent someone to look for her.

I walk into my office, picking up my phone "Wesley come to my office" I bark out before he could say anything I hang up and call the security that was here last night.

They are both in my office in minutes.

I didn't waste time "Peter why didn't you tell me anything about a girl leaving this morning" a man two years younger then me stepped up to my desk "sir, I just started my shift 3 hours ago I didn't see any girl leave " that pissed me off even more. That means she left before the sun even came up.

I got on my computer, clicked for the video of the cameras around my house, and I looked up the video for early in the morning when it was still dark.

I stiffen when I see her leave my room with my sweatshirt on she looks around finding her way to the front door, runs out to the main road and gets a taxi leaving.

"Wesley I want you to find information on Paisley Thomas and I want it on my desk in a hour" he nods and they both leave.

I try to get Paisley out of my mind as I wait; so I start doing paper work, when my secretary calls "sir, you have an emergency in Italy you have to be there by tomorrow early in the morning" I sigh, this is happening at a wrong time.

"Ok I will be there" I hang up and call Wesley "I'll be gone but I want you to keep an eye on Paisley for me and send me the information I asked for".

Hanging up, I call the maid into my office "get my suitcase ready and send it to my penthouse in Italy" she nods and walks out.

I shut everything down, walk out of my office, getting into my car and drive off.