Chapter 35

BEFORE YOU READ I UPDATED CHAPTER 34 THIS MORNING SO PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE READING THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T

Chapter 35

Test day

•Megan•

Test day, the day of the test. The day of the pencil on the paper. The day of being in a class room for 8 hours with no breaks! Woohoo hell yeah I am so ready for this. No, I am not being sarcastic. I just hope Liam is ready though.

I didn't put anything in my locker today. I just urgently walked into the class I was assigned to be in. All I know is that I was supposed to be with Liam and Julia and Kyle. But sadly, Julia wasn't in America any more.

As I walked into the class I seen Liam in the back with a big group off people.

"Your girl is here." Some dude that I never seen in this school pointed.

He looked up at me and smiled. Boy, my heart began to beat. Liam never usually made my heart beat as fast as it was now. What if I'm having a heart attack.

"Hey baby." He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

I hugged him back. I really hope he doesn't feel my heart beating against his chest.

I pulled back from the hug and he was staring at me confused.

He lifted up his hand and put it on my boob, and I swear once he did that I received glares, and the boys we're whistling. Some looked upset or annoyed which is surprising cause they never looked annoyed or upset with me. Well annoyed yeah because I was the type to cheer for tests, and remind the teacher that he/she didn't collect or give us the homework.

I moved his hand off of me and gave him a non serious glare.

"Is your boob having a sezuire or something?" He asked observing my cleavge.

I heard some people laugh from the corner of the room.

"What no!" I whisper yelled, "We are in school Liam and people are staring!"

I wasn't mad or offended. I actually was trying not to laugh, but I was slightly embarrassed as well.

"Hey nerd." Kyle said as I sat down next to him.

Ok great, I'm sitting in between immature ass pantie grabber Kyle. Thankfully I am sitting next to my boyfriend also.

"Ok students." Mr. Steel walked in.

I gave myself a mental smack in the back because my dad is here watching me take the most important test of my life. I actually never wanted to see or talk to him again. But hey, things don't always go your way so you will have to get used to it.

"I hope everyone is ready to take this test." Mr. Steel said eying Liam.

I knew Liam got nervous because a few people looked back at him and Liam looked down at the desk and rubbed his arms. I reached my hand out next to me and rubbed his arm telling him 'it's okay'. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"They are so cute." Some girl named Tasha said.

"Now this test consists of your 5 subjects. You know the deal I don't even have to name them. Cell phones off and away, and put your bags in the closet. Take the plastic off your liquid bottles, if you have a calculator or any materials put that away since the school will be providing you all your materials..." It wasn't on the rules of taking the test but he was naming all possible ways a person can cheat.

I seen it before and so has he. Basically cause I told him but, whatever not my fault they wanted to cheat. Cheating doesn't get you anywhere in life unless you're really sneaky and seem to get out of everything.

Mr. Steel began to explain the actual rules and began to pass out the tests and scantron sheet as well as pencils and calculators.

"I have hope in you Liam. Make me proud, make Megan proud." Mr.Steel whispered to Liam.

I smiled at what my dad said. He walked away to the front of the class and looked at around the room twice before saying,

"You may begin this test, good luck seniors."

----

As soon as the test was over I ran home as fast as possible. I heard Liam call out for me but I was really stressed, and I was hungry and I had to pee.

I also was overwhelmed as well because this test decided whether or not I go to college. Also my credits, and community service hours but I know I have the right amount of credits to pass.

"Hey Meg, how was the test?" My mom asked.

I ignored her and ran to the nearest bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and quickly sat in the toilet.

"Oh my gosh, this feels so nice." I moaned.

After I used the bathroom I did my stuff then went in my room and layed down. I then decided to text Julia although she'll never see it.

Me: Hey Julia, I finished the test. I hope I pass and I hope Liam does too. Liam asked me about prom and I know I never told you but I never really had the thought of prom in my mind. It was always work, work, work. I feel bad for telling him though bc he really wanted to go with me since I'm his girlfriend. By the way, Brent and I miss you so much. Brent's been a wreck without you. I miss you best friend, see you in 5 yrs.

I clicked sent and it sent me the message saying how the phone isn't in order and to try again..

"That really sucks." I said to myself.

I heard a knock on my door and clearly it was my mother. I wasn't gonna let her in but I had to she is the person who's is keeping a roof over my head.

"Come in!" I shouted.

She opened the door and sat on my bed.

"How was the test?" She asked me.

Honestly, it wasn't that easy for me. It turned out to be stressful and I felt really bad for Liam because he was stressed out as well. I seen a few tears fall from his eyes, and his legs swiftly shaking because he was stressed. I could tell he was trying for me, I wanted to comfort him but I knew we both would be kicked from the test.

"It was good." I lied.

What? I wasn't gonna tell my mom how things really went. She might as well ask Mr. Steel.

"My little baby is growing up so fast." My mom whined squeezing my cheeks.

"I'm still 16 though, yet I'm a senior." I told her.

Yep, 16 and graduating. No, I didn't skip any grades or anything. I started school a year early so I'm the youngest in my grade.

"That makes you extra special to be a senior at that age, especially in this family." She smiled.

I fake smiled back.

"But seriously, I remember when you said your first word. It was 'dick' but it was so cute! Then when you took your first step then you hit your head into our old book shelf, maybe that's what made you so smart." She began reminiscing.

"Yeah ok stop mom." I didn't want to hear any more honestly.

"Sorry, do you want anything to eat?" She asked.

I knodded my head. Finally, she was back on track.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"A sandwhich." I simply replied.

She knodded her head and walked out the room.

I sighed deeply once she left.

Today was a stressful day, and I really hope I passed, so did Liam. After today and graduation day, my life is gonna change deeply. And I am actually excited about that occurring.

---
I really want to say the ending is best but I still have a few more chapters to add before the actual END arrives. So be on the lookout for the next update! Vote if you want to!