(22) The New Boy

Warning: A little graphic at the END!!

Xavier took hold of my waist and pulled me into his study. After the star struck episode Xavier was back to being the player boy I had first met. He was a little more relaxed so he didn't have to keep up a mafia boss image anymore and was being his real reckless self. He was fun, reckless, rebellious, daring and a real player bad boy all in one and I loved those wild sides to him.

"Going shopping later?" he asked me

"No my wardrobe is packed already." I laughed

"Need an extension?" he teased

"Define 'extension'. I seem to have forgotten what it meant." I joked

"Let me remind you." Xavier smirked

He gently bit my neck and soon I was begging for more of him.

"No way." he read my mind "You might regret it."

"What? My virginity?" I asked innocently

He nodded and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I want you to make me a woman Xavier." I looked deep into his eyes "Just not yet. I'm scared still."

"Take your time I'll wait for you." he kissed my forehead "I've got to go meet a friend of mine."

I nodded and left his room.

Xavier's POV

I went into the shower and poured a ton of shampoo into my hair. Aless was coming today at last. He had left for Australia to study and was coming back to the mafia at last. He was Chrissy's best friend and we got along really well. Neveah would freak when she saw him. As far as she has confided in her twin, she was crushing on him and I didn't tell her he would be back. I finished in the shower and then wrapped a towel around my v-line and walked out the shower. I went into my room and spotted the suit on my bed.

I put on my clothes and left my shirt open revealing the perfect six back that came from several hours boxing. I left the end of my belt out and buttoned up my shirt leaving the tail out. I put on the matching black jacket not bothering to button that up. It was just a bad-boy style that I had and that's what made me unique and I knew Royalty liked it. I pulled out my chain from under my shirt and passed it under my collar, leaving it to show clearly. I pushed didn't bother with the sleeves of my jacket and neither my tie. I rarely wore that. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and shades and left my room.

Royalty's POV

I got ready to go down to meet Judy and Ricco. I had a shoot downtown modeling street wear. I was beginning to grow and Neveah was a great help in giving advice in dealing with the paparazzi as she had her share with Xavier being Italy's fastest teen drag racer. No one knew he was mafia as they thought he got rich with the million dollar deals and contracts for racing but it was half mafia and half racing which has him so rich. I went down to meet Neveah before going off.

"I'm off Neve." I told her grabbing a soda from the fridge

"Have fun." she told me

Xavier came down the stairs just then. He had his shades over his eyes, his shirt was out of his pants but it still looked cool and his jacket was open and flying in the breeze.

"How's my beautiful queen?" he kissed my cheek

"Not so happy she has to work today." I answered

He laughed and shook his head. He kissed me on my cheek quickly before leaving the house. I shook my head and rushed out the house. I came back late that evening with Neveah as we spent the evening window-shopping.