Chapter 10

Stiles POV

I stopped talking to Isaac completely, the entire pack did. It kills me knowing it was him all this time. I don't understand why he would do that to me. I don't understand why he slept with Allison to begin with. Right before the party he was telling me about his crush on Ethan. Maybe he's bi? I don't know. 

Everything seems to be going okay, too okay. It's so okay something bad is bound to happen.

"Hey! Stiles!" I heard Scott. I stopped and turned to meet him. "What's up?" He asked when he reached me.

"Just going to chemistry..." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, sadly.

I nodded "Yeah, I'm fine. I just want to go home." I told him. 

"I'll see you after school?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. "Pack meeting?" He questioned.

"Right, I forgot. Yeah, I'll be there."

---

The meeting was just as boring as I knew it was going to be. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is happening in Beacon Hills right now and I honestly hate it. I know that sounds horrible, but when something supernatural is occurring I'm able to distract myself, get out of my own mind. At least for awhile.

God it's cold, what happened? I was literally toasty warm like two seconds ago. I yawned rubbing my eyes and looking around.

Where the hell am I?

"Derek!?" I called getting up. I was surrounded by trees, the colored leaves blowing around roughly and the air growing colder by the minute.

"Okay, seriously Der, this isn't funny!" I yelled. "Fall asleep during one meeting and they drop me off in the middle of nowhere." I mumbled to myself.

I wrapped my arms around myself following the small path. Darkness faded in much to fast, I honestly didn't seem to notice much. 

"ssttiiilllessss." Something hissed.

"Hello?" I turned around trying to find the culprit. 

"Stiles!" I heard a yell this time. I spun around trying to find them.

"Stiles." This time with laughter.

Over and over and over again I heard my name. Yells, whispers, hisses, laughs.  They were everywhere, over-lapping each other, not stopping.

"Stiles!"

"ssstiless"

"stiles"

"STILES!"

"Stiles, babe, look at me." I jolted awake seeing Derek by my side and the pack looking at me. "Are you okay? You're freezing." He said. I felt my breathing even out and pushed myself into his side. He wrapped his arms around me "Stiles?" Derek whispered.

"Just hold me." I replied trying to get closer to him.

The pack left later that night without any further questions from the scene, a.k.a my weird nightmare freak-out session, but Derek wasn't ready to drop the issue.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked. I sighed walking over to him with a water bottle.

"It was just a bad dream." I said sitting on his lap.

"Stiles, no it wasn't, you weren't asleep." he said. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You were sitting on the couch wide awake." He said opening the bottle I was struggling with. "You started crying and saying my name." He said softly. I stared at him. 

"No, I-I was dreaming." I looked away from him. "I was in the woods, and it was cold, and these..people I guess..I couldn't see them..they kept saying my name. A-and then I woke up next to you." I said.

Derek kissed my cheek, "Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged,  "That doesn't make me feel better." he said.

I sighed "I just..I feel like something really bad is about to happen."