YOUNG GOD

YOUNG GOD

ANA MICHAELS WAS AN AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. But before that, she used to be a student at the Manhattan University with a double degree in history and language. It was her final year of studying when she had a visit from two men in black suits, wanting her to join their organisation. She agreed after they gave her an induction, hoping it will give her a purpose in the world. Some higher calling she always wanted to answer but never found the opportunity to do so.

Ana was an orphan. Disowned by her biological parents, she was lucky when a newly wed couple adopted her. Mary and David Michaels. She was the oldest of three children, with a little brother and sister as twins. She never knew her real parents, mostly because she couldn't find anything on them. She searched, constantly coming up with dead ends. It was as if they never existed. She figured by joining S.H.I.E.L.D., she could find more information.

When she joined S.H.I.E.L.D., Ana was introduced to her partners. Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff A.K.A. Hawkeye and Black Widow. They trained with her to work out what strengths and weaknesses she possessed in the field. She ended up being excellent at hand-to-hand combat, simple espionage tactics, piloting, covert operations and her acute reflexes made Clint speechless at times. It was when she punched a hole clean through a dense concrete mould that had Natasha and Clint thinking something wasn't right with their young protégé.

The scientists at S.H.I.E.L.D. ran some tests, discovering her DNA to be unlike normal humans. She was afraid of what they might do to her now that they were aware of what kind of person she was. But Nick Fury believed she could be trained to become one of the best agents they ever had. He had an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when he needed them to, to fight the battles no one could.

On her journey of becoming an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., she discovered the truth about her parents, the real meaning of family and what it felt like to be a young god with her newly found and rapidly growing abilities.

.  ·  。. ·  ゜✭

KATIANA 'ANA' MICHAELS
❝AGENT MICHAELS❞
portrayed by Phoebe Tonkin

KATIANA 'ANA' MICHAELS❝AGENT MICHAELS❞portrayed by Phoebe Tonkin

BUCKY BARNES
❝WINTER SOLDIER❞
portrayed by Sebastian Stan

BUCKY BARNES❝WINTER SOLDIER❞portrayed by Sebastian Stan