Chapter 1 disturbance

Chapter 1

In the small village known as terrorvail lived a young maiden named lily. She was about 25 and had a house of her own with her husband Ronan and her first born daughter Maddie. Her husband was off to work at the rice mill on the other side of town so she thought she would go ahead and sew the shirt Ronan had torn. While she was doing so maddie walked over to her mother and said "mommy can you tell me a story?" Lily nodded and was thing about what story was appropriate for someone of such a young age. Then she got a light bulb (whatever that is) and decided to tell her about the lost heroes and as she was about to begin tommy, the neighborhood kid, rushed in and asked maddie if she wanted to play hide and go seek in the deep woods. Lily went wide eyed at this and yelled at them "Why have you been going in those cursed woods?!" Both of the children trembled at her sudden reaction. Then almost immediately realizing that she lost her temper she felt guilty. She looked at the frightened children with sorrow in her eyes and said her apologies but asked the children not to go there again and they both nodded. She then said" alright how's about that story?" Then the jumping uncontrollably when Ronan walked in and said in a funny voice"what who has been in my house" then rushing the two kids and scooped them up and threw them on the bed. Soon after he started to tickle each of them for a few minutes and when lily saw this she just rolled her eyes and laughed. All of a sudden stopped and stood up without turning around he said "what? Think I forgot about you?" He smiled and ran towards her and picked her up and tickled her uncontrollably ,but she managed to scream "kids help!!!" They just nodded an tackled him to the ground.

The next day they all were walking in the towns market until lily stopped when she noticed a hooded figure riding straight through a crowd on a horse and stopped to look at her. She and her family stared in fear seeing a sword sheathed at its side. Until it removed it hood and revealed an female elf with a rather shard and smooth build, high cheek bones, brilliant brown hair, and brown eyes with her hair intwined with flowers and two golden feathers near her head. She looked at them and pointed at lily and asked her what her name was and she said "l-lily" while shaking."come with me" she said while trotting towards the town stables and got ready to buy the towns best horse. After doing so she waited for lily who didn't know what to expect now anymore. Her children went to the deep woods and she was about to leave them to god knows where. When lily went to where the elf told her to go when she was ready she only for a minute or two when the elf rode up on her horse and another horses reins in hand. She just looked at lily and said" come quickly" so she hurried and got on the horse and got ready to ride like her mother showed her. Several hours later they where already gone through two towns and still hadn't spoke a word. Then while they where riding through the plans past the Moria mountains in the Great Plains when lily decided to start a conversation although she is highly nervous. She finally asked her "who are you?" The elf only turned and said "My name is Diana and I am the elf ambassador." Afterwards lily was about to ask her where the were going she said "And if you want to know where we are going we're going to Ceres." Lily was shocked at how the elf knew exactly what she was going to say ,but she wonder why they were going there. She didn't ponder the question long as she noticed a large city in the distance. Lily asked Diana if that was Ceres and she nodded and said" that's is my home and forever will be while the village you believe is home is not truly yours." Lily taken back by this asked "then where is my home?" The elf only said" You will find out in time" and not another word was spoken until they finally arrived.