Chapter seven

I awake to a hand gently shaking me awake, and a voice whispering my name.
"Lily, come on you have to get up. Four will be in the dorms in 20 minutes to wake everyone up and if you're not in there he'll flip."
"No" I mumbled "too warm and comfy" as I snuggled deeper in the blankets I heard him chuckle. wait, blankets?
I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was no longer on the couch. I was, in fact in Eric's bed tucked under the sheets. I blinked back the sleep and sat up, looking around to see him sitting next to me just in his sweatpants.

"When did I get into the bed?" I questioned as I looked up at him rubbing my eyes

"Just about right after I started reading. You were exhausted I guess and I didn't want you to wake up sore from the couch so I moved you into the bed." He said pushing a strand of hair out of my eyes.

"Thank you Eric," I said as I got up getting ready to put my clothes from yesterday on,

"No, keep the clothes. They look better on you than they do one me" he said while chuckling to himself.

I tried to hide my blush with my hair, "Oh, okay. Thank you again."

"Don't worry about. Now go before you get in trouble" he smirked

I quickly ran up to him, hugged him and ran out the door.

When I got to the dorms, I quickly pulled off the clothes and hopped into the shower before anyone could get up and see me still in Eric's clothes. Once I was out, I pulled on my black running shoes, capris, my sports bra, a tank top and Eric's sweater.

I was brushing my hair when I heard Four enter,

"Wake up initiates. Wait, wheres Lily?" I heard him asked

Before anyone had a cow I appeared from behind the wall, "I'm right here," I said I went back to brushing my hair.

As I came out from the bathroom I saw Eric trying to rip the sheets off of one of the guys. When he heard my footsteps he looked up and saw me. He looked me up and down and smirked when he saw that I was still in his sweater. I just slightly winked and stuck my tongue out at him, before he got up and grabbed a bucket of water and dumped it on the kid who refused to get up.

"Dude what the hell!" The kid screamed. Oh god. He has no idea who he just yelled at and what he just did.

"What did you say initiate?" Eric growled.

Lets just say, I didn't stay around to watch Eric freak out on that kid. I knew it was only going to end badly for that kid.

I walked into the pit and grabbed breakfast. Only grabbing some juice, two waffles and an apple before heading over to sit at an empty table. About ten minutes later Peter walked in and I waved him down.

"Dude, why were you up so early this morning?" Peter asked while trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes

"I don't know, I just couldn't sleep. So I decided to just shower early and use up the hot water while I could" I said while shrugging. I mean, I wasn't fully lying. I just left out the part of me being with Eric earlier.

Not long after we were finished, we go up and headed to the training room.

"Wait, who's sweater is that?" Peter finally asked

"Uh, it's mine" I said looking down at it

"Bullshit, I know it's not." He said "Oh my god! It's Eric's isn't it!" he whispered the final part

"Will you shut up!" I hissed "I don't want anyone to hear you!"

"Please, it's just us!" He said "And I know you weren't in the dorms last night. I got up in the middle of the night and you were gone. Where'd you go?"

"I went for a walk, I had to clear my mind" I said

"From?" he pressed

"If I tell you will you promise to keep your mouth shut?" I asked

"You know it Lily" He promised

So I told him all of what Tori had said and he didn't say anything until the very end. I told him where I went for my walk and how I ended up in Eric's bed

"Oh. My. God." Peter said "I fucking told you! I told you he had feelings for you!" He whispered.

"Peterrrrr" I dragged on "You're not helping my mind set! You're making me think even more"

"Lily, You can't be that oblivious to not see it!" Peter responded "We'll talk about this later okay? Everyone is starting to file in"

I nodded and stood up making my way to the leader board. I was still ranked first and Peter was still close in second.

"I will get that first place spot Lily. No doubt about it" Peter whispered and I could here the smirk in his voice

"Well, you better start trying hard then," I bit back

"Alright listen up. Today we will be learning how to shoot a gun and hit a target" Four started

"Remember, you will be scored on this so actually try." Eric stated

They brought us up to roof and handed each of us a gun and a vest. Four did a quick demonstration and then sent us on our way.

While I was taking off my sweater and putting my hair up into a quick bun, I heard a cat call from behind me,

"Damn, didn't know you had a body like that. You should show me more later" Some random guy said from behind me. I heard his friends start laughing but I wasn't in the mood so I just ignored him and put on my vest.

I set up and started shooting, hitting the center every single time. I was focused and prepared. That was until I heard that sick voice again from behind me

"Baby, you have some moves. You should show me some private ones." I felt his breathe on my neck

"Ugh, is that the best pick up line you have? Seriously," I said not taking my eyes off the target

"If you put as much effort into shutting the gun as you do hitting on Lily, you probably would have hit the target already James" I heard Eric snarl from behind James

"whatever" James mumbled but before he walked off he pinched my ass and I lost it

I turned around and swung, my fist connecting with his face "Don't you ever touch me again!" I spat throwing my gun on the ground getting ready to go at him. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and saw that Four was holding back James. One set of arms was dropped while the others stayed around me.

"Easy there tiger. Just take it easy" I could tell it was Eric and I calmed down just slightly

"James, get your shit, and follow me down stairs. We're running laps." Four snapped.

"Alright everyone, that's enough for today. Go have lunch and have the rest of the day off." Eric said

I looked to my left and saw Peter smirking and I realized Eric still had his arms around me, so I looked down and blushed.

"I'll see you later Lily," Peter yelled as he descended the stairs

After he was gone, Eric let go of me and started to pack up.

"You going to punish me for attacking another initiate?" I asked

"No, why would I? You stood up for yourself. I would only punish you if you didn't" He shrugged "But, you will have to help me clean up so people actually think I am punishing you though"

Before we headed down he grabbed my hand and said "Nice hit by the way, but I could tell you were holding back."

After we cleaned up, we headed down to the training room and put everything away Eric and I headed to the pit to grab dinner. He winked and head off in his own direction.