Chapter 36

Chapter 36

•Megan•

Two days have passed since the test which made it Sunday. Prom was the main topic on most girls mind because when I went to the mall yesterday, all I seen was girls not only from my school, but other schools looking for prom dresses. I even seen Vanessa and her friends and I had to restrain myself from attacking her.

Also, I havent seen Liam since the incident and it's making me worried. Did he change back to his old ways and start fighting again? Is he out doing stupid stuff?

My thoughts we're cut off by the ringing of my door bell.

"Come in!" I shouted without thinking.

Now what if I just told a murderer to come in.

"I could've been a rapist and you just told me to come in. Smart Megan, smart." A mans voice filled my ears.

I turned around to see who it was and it was Tyler.

"Can you close the front door." I asked.

He looked at the door, shook his head and sat on the couch next to me.

"You know, I never really bothered to go to prom at all," Tyler started, "but one day my sweet sweet friend bought me a dress. I was like a dress? What am I gonna do with that? This friend was like, 'you are gonna come to prom with me.' And such and such." He blabbered in a high pitched voice.

I laughed a little once he mentioned dress.

"Where are you going with this?" I laughed.

Is he trying to come out as gay or something?

"Are you telling me you're gay?" I laughed.

"Of course because I love guys with vaginas." He said with a sarcastic tone.

I heard more footsteps coming and I turned around and seen Liam holding some bags.

"Tyler I told you to fucking wait." He groaned.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

Kyle and Brent then came trailing behind him with stuff in their hands.

"How could a girl need this much stuff what the hell." Kyle dropped the stuff on the front step inside of my house and fell out on the floor.

I got up and moved closer to the boys.

"What is this stuff?" I asked touching the bags.

Liam took the biggest bag and took a dress out of it.

Oh Jesus Christ. My heart started thumping. He did not just buy me a dress, or steal a dress for me.

"You're going to prom with me, I got you a dress and some stuff." He smiled.

"You didn't steal it right?" I asked.

"What no? My mom gave me her card to buy this for you." He told me.

I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't be mad. I told him I didn't wanna go, but he buys all of this expensive stuff. I am not gonna be mad like those girls in stories that my mom reads about. To be honest, I am actually greatfull someone would actually go out and buy me all of these stuff, so there's no way I could me mad.

My lips started to quiver and a big smile came on my face as well as a few tears running down my eyes.

"She's crying." Brent pointed out.

I took the dress out of Liams hand and placed it on the couch.

"I love you such much." I said giving him a hug.

He hugged me back and I heard the guys say 'aw'.

I pulled back from the hug and grabbed the dress and walked to the bathroom that was downstairs.

"Imma try it on." I called out.

[A/N i suck at describing dresses so please bare with me. The picture will be located where picture chapter thingys are usually located] It was the best thing I ever seen. It was a White Chiffon Beaded Sweetheart Long Prom Dress. Absolutely stunning. I swear, it made me tear up a little bit more.

I put on the dress avoiding ways I can stain it.

I then looked in the mirror and it fit perfectly.

"Oh sweet nibblets." I said to myself.

Some of my back was out but it didn't bother me.

I hesitantly grabbed the bathroom knob and opened it. I was nervous to walk out and show them my dress. Is this how it even works? Shouldnt the girl wait to show the guy the dress.

Eh, oh well.

I slowly walked towards the living room and the first person to notice my presence was Kyle.

"Wow." He said.

Liam and the others then looked in my direction.

Liam did probably a triple check before saying something. I felt a blush creep up my cheek.

°Liam°

Megan looked absolutely beautiful. I was, well I am extremely lucky to have her. The way the dress fits on her is to die for.

Im surprised I am saying this but I am truly blessed to have her. Sure, I used to dislike her at first but I was trapped under her spell. I didn't even like her and she made me feel this way. She made me under stand the meaning of love.

Every time she's near me my heart begins to race, and for some reason when she isn't near me I'm missing a part of my life. She's the best thing that happened to me honestly. And having sex with her and forgetting the condom was an accident, but knowing that she may or may not be pregnant with our child is typically the best thing I can think of.

"You look beautiful." I told her.

I can tell she was embbrassed in the good way from all the eyes on her.

"Stop staring at her." I snapped at Brent, Kyle, and Tyler.

They all went on their phones and did stuff but I can tell they were still taking peeks.

I walked a little closer to her and grabbed her arm.

"Now will you please be my date to the prom?" I kissed the back of her hand.

She knodded her head and gave me the tightest hug ever. I was shocked at the fact that her boobs didn't pop.

"Ok now let me change out of this dress and put it some where." She walked towards the bathroom.

I watched her walk away and my heart was melted. In the good way though.

"You're a lucky dude Liam." Brent said.

I turned around and he happened to be standing behind me.

"Yeah I know." I smiled to myself.

"You better not fuck up with her. She's a keeper one minute she will be here and the next minute she will be forced to leave you without a warning, and you'd never here a goodbye." Brent said.

I saw the hurt in his eyes. He was clearly speaking about his incident but he doesn't want that to happen to me.

Who knows, if anything ever pulls Megan and I apart and I can't get back to her I would be torn apart. In a mood that was worser than Brents.

"Awe baby you care about me." I smirked trying to give him a hug.

He quickly stepped out of my view.

"Yeah I agree with Brent, fuck up with her I'll be next in line." Kyle winked.

"Choke on my dick, bitch." I walked over and punched him in his arm.

"I mean if you want me to." Kyle laughed.

He probably thinks I'm joking but I'm serious. I will stick my dick in his mouth and make him choke, then die.

---

I'm working on the second book as of today, and also during the process I also writing a new book but I have no clue for the title.