Ch 30: Now Strip

Axel POV:

It practically kills me to say this but that dumbass rainbow leprechaun might actually be something.

Staring as Lola levitated a spell book she was reading, made a pot of sugar stir itself as it boiled, and had the counter practically cleaning itself I was in shock.

It hasn't even been a week and shes more than improved. Shes reduced the words she needs to use to a fast simple sentence and doesn't even have to focus on the individual object anymore.

Her old man would be proud. If i wasn't positive she was an idiot I might think she was a prodigy.

She spotted me from the corner of her eye, a flush crossing her face and the objects in air began to wobble before she looked away.

Ah and then there was the sex thing.

I licked my lips.

Stupid little Lola wanted to play hanky panky with a demon.

Seriously though how dumb could this little girl get?

Maybe I would have satisfied her if she didn't run away from me.

But she did which begs the question why? She couldn't be that afraid of her own pussy could she?

I smirked at the prospect.

"Lola.."

She ignored me.

"Are you afraid of your own cunt?"

Everything that had been levitating dropped, he face turned a bright red.

Holy shit Lola's afraid of her own cunt. I laughed, "oh hell no! Your kidding?! Are you upset it isn't rainbow?"

She refused to look at me, "I'm not afraid of it."

"True you seem to be fond of touching it. You afraid of dick then?"

"No I actually tend to like it. I do have experience with that at least you know."

I narrowed my eyes, annoyed. I had forgotten about that, "ah thats right little lola likes to play whore."

"I am not a whore!"

"Abandonment then? Are you afraid to be fucked and dumped?"

She went utterly still.

...shit.

A tiny forced laugh passed her pastel lips, "of course not. No one would want me enough to do that anyways."

Damn it. Now she's going to pout. "Tons of bastards would fuck you Lola."

You know as long as she didn't talk.

She shrugged. "Maybe I want more than a carefree sex life."

"Why the fuck would you want that."

She shrugged, "because grandma and grandpa seemed really happy."

Not another idiot talking about love. "And in their prime they probably fueled their marriage with a great sex life. Who cares."

She glared at me, "this is your fault."

...what?

"If you just left me alone I could die alone and live alone and eat alone and be alone but NO! you just walk right in and do whatever the fudge you want! You start doing bad demon things and make me see you as...as not a pastry! Your mean to me but then you go an help me keep this shop you say you hate me but you carry me to bed when i fall asleep on the couch and protect me! You say you want to be rid of me but you wont leave my house! Y-you k-kissed me and touched me for no reason!"

I scoffed, "I had a reason."

"Really? What?"

I looked down at her, "I wanted to."

Her jaw dropped, "YOU IDIOT!"

"Its your fault for licking my tail."

"Huh?"

"Babe its a practical invite to fuck that pretty mouth of yours but since you're obviously an idiot I just messed with you a bit to be nice."

Haha she looked sick. "EEWWWWWW! WHAT DID I PUT IN MY MOUTH?!"

"Ehh i thought lola liked to explore?"

"I thought leprechauns didn't turn you on!"

"..I'm half sex demon, everything turns me on but that little tongue of yours was quite a shock." I shot her a grin. "Besides Lola, I'm sure I could make the sweetest screams come from your throat."

She eyed me carefully, "you like big boobs and easy bitches."

I dropped my human form, this was going to be fun, "true, but easy is boring I like a chase. And your bouncy for something so small. I bet your tits are just the right handful for a man aren't they Lola?"

I stepped forward and she stepped back, "no.."

Grinning manically I leaned forward, "run little witch and I'll teach you a real game."

She bolted for the door.

Its strange how scared she was. What did she imagine when she thought to try and play with an incubus?

The front door to be unlocked and the blinds to be up?

No. I was even nice enough to flip the sign to closed for her.

"WHAT THE HELL AXEL THIS ISNT FUNNY."

I walked into the room taking in her tiny form. She was practically shaking in her platform shoes.

Cute.

"Come here Lola."

"No! Your going to eat me!"

"And your going to love every second of it as I make you cum so many times you beg me to stop and let you suck me off instead."

Ah. And now shes aroused.

I knew this would be fun.

"No! You don't like sweet things so you wont like my lady syrup!"

I chose to ignore that she calls it lady syrup, "now we wont know that until your a satisfied mess of a rainbow toy will we?"

"...toy?"

I grinned moving behind her and grabbing her hips, "yes lola toy." Nipping at her ear I snickered at her gasp, "I'm going to play and taste, and toy with you until you're destroyed for any other man who will even think to fuck that cunt of yours. Ill play with you until you cant take it anymore and beg for it all to end."

He shivered, "gr-grandpa would be furious if you did that."

I stopped for a moment. "True...too bad."

"But you respected him and-"

She squealed as I pulled her hips back to meet mine, "all true but whats also true is I'm hard as fuck and I don't really give two shits about anything else right now."

She couldn't tell if she should be aroused or afraid, to be honest the combination turned me on further.

"Now strip so I can teach you how to satisfy a real man."