Chapter 27: Two Times!

Perrie's P.O.V

I glared at the door in front of me as I knocked on it hard. I don't care if it is seven in the morning. I need to talk to Zayn. And Liz. I can't believe they would do this to me. I thought Liz was my friend! And Zayn....

I never saw him as the cheating type. The door opened and a sleepy Liz was standing there. Her eyes grew wide at the expression on my face. I trusted her. She was my friend. How could she do this to me

"Perrie? What are you doing here?" She asked kind of nervously.

I glared at her and just walked in. She stared at me as I walked passed her and she shut the door. I turned around to face her and she was looking down at her feet.

"Where's Zayn" I said with my arms crossed.

"He's sleeping in his room" She said.

I didn't respond. I just walked into what I think was his room. Luckily it was. He was laying down on his bed and his mouth was slightly open. I stood next to bed with my arms still crossed over my chest.

WIthout thinking I flicked Zayn's cheek with my middle finger. I heard that it hurt more if you flicked someone with your middle finger instead with your pointing finger. (A/N: It actually does) With the expression on Zayn's face; i was right.

"What the?!" He said while rubbing his cheek. Once he realized that I was here his eyes widened.

"Perrie! W-what are you doing here?!" He said getting up.

"Surprise? Don't play all innocent on me! I know what you did!" I said. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He said

"I saw the pictures. I should have known! You and Liz! Going on dates and the way you would look at her in concerts! I should have known! Ugh!"

I said while throwing my hands up in the air. How could I have not seen it coming?! I've seen videos of their concerts on the internet. The way he looks at Liz. He used to look at me like that.

"What? No! You got it all wrong! I-i don't like h-her" He said. I glared at him. He's obviously lying!

"You're lying! You stutter when you lie! How could you Zayn!" I said. I hit him in his chest and he fell back onto his bed. A stray tear fell down my face as I headed for the door. I am done with this.

"Wait!" He said. He ran over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm not letting you leave! Perrie I'm really sorry! I guess I was just missing you and I just needed someone there with me. Someone to cuddle with, watch movies with, tease each other. Perrie, please don't go. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I didn't want it to be like this" He said. He started crying as he got to his knees and hugged me tightly from there.

"Please don't leave me. Please. I'll do anything. That picture was taken yesterday when Liz, Niall and I went out got ice cream. Niall was inside getting some toppings. You know I would never do that to you. I just missed you so much that I just needed someone there. Liz had nothing to do with this. I don't like her. Please don't leave me..." He sobbed an hugged me tighter

"Zayn...I don't know" I said. He stood up still hugging me. He buried hi head into the crook of my neck as shook his head.

"Don't leave..." He mumbled. I sighed.

"I'll give you one more chance..." I said after a moment of silence. He brought his head back an I stared into his teary eyes.

"Really?! O my god thank you! Thank you so much. I love you" he said and hugged me again. I didn't hug back though.