TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS

GOAL: 15 COMMENTS

(E) TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS (S2E11)

_____

"What's crackalackin, Damon?" Estella questioned, sitting down on the bar stool next to him.

Damon glanced at his sister and questioned, "Aren't you supposed to be watching Elena?"

"Elena is stuck inside her house with a magical barrier and her brother. All I was doing was raiding her pantry and trying my hardest not to devour the last remaining descendants of the Gilbert family," Estella responded, reaching over the bar to grab the bottle of Bourbon.

"Hey! Miss, you can't—"

Estella stopped the man and glanced into his eyes, "Leave."

The man, clearly free of vervain, stepped away from the blonde and went back to cleaning the counters.

Estella's ears perked as she heard a woman ask Matt, "Hey, crazy question. Do you know Tyler Lockwood?"

"Damon, who might be the woman talking to Matt?" Estella asked her brother. Estella was still fairly new to Mystic Falls and the locals.

"Mm, Mason's mystery woman, Jules," Damon commented. Estella rolled her eyes.

"Where is Mason, anyway?" Estella asked, sipping the bottle of bourbon.

"Decomposing in his truck," Damon replied. Estella snapped her head to her older brother.

"So you killed him? That's why everyone is walking on eggshells about this guy?"

"Yep."

"What'd he even do? Tell you that your car was ugly?" Estella received a glare from her brother, but not answer.

"If you see him, let him know, please," Jules' voice drifted into Estella's ears, and she groaned. Damon was truly in a predicament.

"So you think she's a werewolf?" Damon's friend, who Estella found out was Alaric, the man she met before she was kidnapped by Rose and Trevor.

"Well, I hope not, being that it's a full moon, Alaric," Damon told him before pulling out a bag full of an herb. "But we should definitely find out."

"And what is that?" Alaric inquired.

The scent wafted into Estella's nose as she answered, "Wolfsbane." She looked up at her brother. "How do you even plan on getting this anywhere near her?"

"Well, you will pretend to be a bartender, thanks to compulsion, and slip this into lovely Jules' drink," Damon replied, sliding the package over to her.

Estella smirked, "Brilliant plan. One question, which one of you wants to seduce the supposed werewolf into buying a drink? I mean, I can't just hand her a drink, can I?"

Alaric looked at Damon, a frown on his lips. "Estella has a point. She doesn't seem like the type to accept a random drink."

"Leave that part to me," Damon said to them. "I've got this handled."

Estella pursed her lips and slipped the wolfsbane in her pocket, moving towards the Employee's Only section of the bar.

_____

Estella tied the bartender apron around her waist, slipping the poison into the pouch. The vampire glanced at the shirtless, knocked-out human lying on the ground and smirked. Poor kid didn't stand a chance against the vampire. Estella had the upper-hand.