6

ISLA

"Wolves!" Will yelled as we stepped into the party.

Everyone howled.

Our school has mad school spirit.

"It's really crowded here," I told Mia. "Take my hand. Don't let go, if you drink don't take your eyes off your cup—"

"Isla," she said. "I've been to parties before. I want to dance." She walked ahead of me. "Try and keep up."

Damn.

I followed her in the crowd and danced.

We were dancing together for all of five minutes when Mia and I were drenched with beer.

"Bitch," said some random slut. "That'll teach you for taking my boyfriend."

"Get this through your pea brain," I said. "I like girls, not boys and if your boyfriend left for a lesbian than it's not me you should be talking to."

I took Mia's hand. "Let's get you cleaned up," I said, moving away from the bitch and to the washroom.

I picked up Mia and placed her on the counter and stood in between her legs. I used tissue paper to wipe at her face.

I looked down at her shirt. "Take off your shirt," I said.

"Hey at least take me to dinner first," Mia said.

"Haha," I deadpanned. "Seriously, it's drenched. Take it off so I can wash it."

She took it off and handed it to me.

When I tried to move to the tub she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me back.

"Your turn," she said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Your shirt is drenched yada yada yada."

I rolled my eyes and slipped off my shirt headed to the tub again.

"Lace," she said. "Nice."

I laughed.

"It'll be a while until they dry," I said.

"I'm comfortable here," Mia said, swinging her legs back and forth.

I turned around to look at her.

"Come here," I said, opening my arms.

She laid on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her. "Are you sure you want to be with me?" I asked. "Because that is only going to get worse, much, much worse."

"I'm fine," Mia said. "It's worth it, you're worth it. I really like you Isla some assholes aren't going to change that."

I moved her around so she was still on my lap but, we were face to face with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"One hundred and ten percent," she said, and leaned down to kiss me.

Her lips touched mine and the sounds of the music and drunks faded away.

I moved my lips against hers and pulled her closer as she tangled her fingers in my cropped hair.

She pulled away for air. "Woah," she said.

I smiled and pulled her back in.

You're mine Mia Grant.

A/N:

Are you guys excited for them to be a couple?

I am lmao.

Do you guys read these? If you do comment Misla (Mia and Isla).

Hope y'all liked this chapter.

Next chapter in half an hour.