2.5

Louis blushed as he stood in the mirror, Gemma and Daphne at his sides.

"I can't believe Harry is into this!" Gemma said in both genuine shock and horrific disgust.

"I can," Daphne said. "He thought he was straight, so, yeah, the girly stuff turns him on."

Luis blushed, shrugging his petite shoulders as Daphne fluffed his feathery hair. "It was actually my idea," he admitted.

Daphne giggled and stepped away. "Our masterpiece is complete."

And, yeah, Harry was in for a treat.

Louis looked extra curvy in the tight, black and crimson corset and he didn't even look as caked as most girls while wearing the makeup Gemma and Daphne applied to his face.

"I'm nervous," Louis admitted.

"Don't worry. This was brilliant! I'm so glad you came over and asked me for help," Gemma said with a soft smile. "Lucky for you, Harry was out."

"I actually got one of my friends to ask him to hang out," Louis admitted yet another thing. He didn't need blush with the rate he was going.

"Harry should be back soon and we have a pedicure appointment with my mum," Gemma said, smiling and kissing Louis's cheek lightly. "Have fun."

Daphne waved and smiled shyly when Louis thanked her. The girls left and Louis breathed out a sigh before heading to Harry's room and sitting on the bed. He just happened to have text messages from that very lad.

Harry (2)

Hey, love, I'm at Niall's, you busy? xH

Oh, I guess you are... I'm about to head home and then I'll come see you later. We have to talk about your move. xH

The last message was sent nearly forty minutes ago, so Harry should be here any- Louis actually squealed when hearing a car pull up and his heart thumped erratically in his chest.

He heard the car door and then the front door, even Harry's beautiful voice singing a song from the little band gathering they went to merely two nights before.

Harry routed to humming as he climbed the steps and Louis sat on his knees, face lowered so he could only stare at the navy comforter.

Harry's door opened and there was a sharp intake of breath and a very pregnant pause of silence.

"Louis?"

Louis looked up, batting his lashes innocently and Harry looked close to tears as he stepped further into the room, staring at Louis.

"Oh, my... Louis. You look... Holy... I didn't even think it would be this hot, damn it. Can I have a kiss?"

Louis nodded and climbed to the end of the bed, on hands and knees, of course, sitting up on them to wrap his arms around Harry's neck and kiss his lips.

Harry was quick to place his hands on Louis's bum, groaning before continuing to feel his tiny boyfriend up, hands wandering all around his pretty little body.

"Louis," Harry breathed, bulling away breathlessly.

Louis pulled away as well, watching as Harry struggled to breath, a small smile on his lips.