Chapter 32- "Mikey better be code word for River"!

A://N Hey guys so sorry for no update yesterday, but things were chaotic.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

WARNING: UNEDITED

Chapter 32- "Mikey Better Be Code Word For River, Because You're Not Dating Anyone But Him"

<3 Tatum Crawford POV <3

"Max"! I yelled in frustration.

"Please Tatum"! He begged.

"No, now I said to sit your as-butt down"!

He frowned and sat down at the kitchen table and started his homework.

Gwen came down and said "Tatum, I need help with my algebra"!

She walked over to me and I studied the problem " X/ -2" I answered and she wrote it down.

So here is whats going on: My mom is at work. Lex and Mark are out doing something for their colleges.

So I'm left with dummy 1, and dummy 2.

Aka Gwen and Max.

"Tatum! I swear my teacher didn't teach me this"! Max exclaimed.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

I looked at the clock.

Crap!

"Max let me drop you off at baseball practice and Gwen I'll drop you off at cheer" I said "Now go get changed" and they both ran upstairs.

I can not handle kids!

They came down minutes later "Hurry! You guys are late" I said as I rushed them out the door.

"Well maybe if you didn't make us do our homework..." Max muttered rolling his eyes.

They got in my truck and I drove off.

***************
"Ok, Bye Max. Mark will pick you up later" I said and he nodded and walked away and ran up to his teammates.

"Let's go Tatum"! Gwen yelled and I got back in the car and drove to Washington High School.
*********************
Gwen and I got up and ran up.

She said "You have to stay, because we need someone to see the routine to correct us at home".

I groaned "Ugh! isn't that what cameras are for"!

She ran up to her cheer team and immediately hugged Holly.

"You know I much rather see you in that short little skirt" a voice called.

I whirled around to the very familiar voice.

River smirked and out his hands in his jean pockets and walked up to me.

"Why are you here"? I asked.

"To watch a bunch if cheerleaders run around...duh" River said.

I scoffed at him.

He rolled his eyes "It was a joke. Their freshmen their to young".

He stepped closer to mean and smirked "You know who's not to young, though".

"Eww! Your disgusting"! I yelled and pushed him away from me.

"Only for you babe" he smirked flicked my forehead.

I glared at him.

Its so weird.

River goes from being the sweetest boy on earth one day, then the next he's a self-centered egotistical cocky Bad Boy Player.