Once Upon A Time

*3rd person pov*

Once upon a time, long, long ago.Well, more like 20 years ago.Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal friends.Instead of a honeymoon,Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people,and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.No magic, No Wi-Fi.No way out.The one of the people that got booted there was, The Mad Hatter.He was not evil, in anyway.The Beast who's real name is Adam, put him there because he was just Mad.So, our story begins with Prince Ben.Son of the Beauty and the Beast.

Prince Ben is soon to be crowned King,and is currently getting his fitting for his outfit done.While the fitter gets the measurements, Ben star's out the window,looking at the Isle of the Lost.

Fitter: "Sleeve.Head."

After getting his head measured, his parents walked into the room.

Adam: "How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month?You're just a baby!"

Belle: "He's turning 16, dear..."

Ben smiles at his parents.

Ben: "Hey, Pops."

Adam: "Sixteen?That's far too young to be crowned king.I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

Belle: "Uh.You decided to marry me at 28."

Adam: "It was ether you or teapot."

Adam smiles and winks at his son, which caused Ben to laugh.Adam looks at his wife.

Adam: "Kidding."

Ben started feeling very nervous,because he is about to tell his parents about his decision about something.

Ben: "Mom, Dad.."

He was about to walk to them but his fitter stopped him.

Fitter: "Ah! Mmm-mmm."

After that, he backed up.

Ben: "I've chosen my first official proclamation.I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

Both of his parents gasped,along with his mother dropping a coat she was holding.

Ben: "Every time I look out to the island,I feel like they've been abandoned."

Adam: "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?"

Ben: "We start out with a few at first,only ones who need our help the most.I've already chosen them."

Adam: "Have you?"

Belle took her husband's arm.

Belle: "I gave you a second chance.Who are their parents?"

Ben: "Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, The Mad Hatter and........Maleficent."

Everyone in the room gasped at her name.

Adam: "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!"

Ben: "Dad, just hear me out here..."

Adam: "I won't hear of it.They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

Ben: "Dad, their children are innocent.Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?"

After a couple of seconds in silence, his dad spoke.

Adam: "I suppose the children are innocent."

Ben smiles as his father turns around,and looks at his mother while she straightens his collar.She smiles at him.

Belle: "Well..Well done."

Belle takes her husband's arm.

Belle: "Shall we?"

With that, they walked out.Ben looks back at the Isle of the Lost, hoping that the girl he has been dreaming about is there.He hasn't seen her face, but all he knows is that she has rainbow hair.He starts to mess with the ring on his hand.