11. Evening Bait

"The clock is ticking!" Trevor laughed, as he hit his wrist with his pointer finger.

I felt the tension build up around the room. I shouldn't even make a big deal about this. I mean it's just a question right?

"I would marry, Logan." I murmured, watching as Logan's cheeks redden.

They stared at me with a "keep going" look, causing me to speak again.

"I would kiss, Braxton." I breathed anxiously, feeling as Levi's light brown eyes give Braxton a subtly annoyed look.

"I would date Caleb." I continued, eyeing Caleb who smirked to himself.

"I would kill Max." I giggled at him with an evil look. Noticing him immediately scowl.

"Okay Arielle that's complete bullshit, there's no way you would fuck Levi and not me!" Max complained, clenching his jaws together.

"It is what is Max." Logan laughs, giving Levi one of those looks that fuck boys give each other when they know their about to get some.

"I wouldn't actually do any of it! So please can we not?" I explained, just wanting to avoid anything I said.

"Alright it's your turn." Trevor interrupted, slowly flipping his hair up.

"Alright this one is for all of you." I gritted my teeth, taking a pause and continuing to speak again. "Truth or dare?" I half-smiled, hoping they would agree in one choice.

"Truth" Caleb answered, not caring about anybody else's choice.

"Alright truth, what did you guys think of me when you first saw me?" I asked slowly, wanting all of them to be truthful and honest about their first thoughts.

"I thought you looked like a shy boring girl in one of those basic cliché books that are sold in the swap meet." Trevor cackled, making me laugh for a second, then dropping my mouth at him. "You still are." He teased as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I actually thought you looked pretty nice, and sweet.." Caleb replied, resting his head back at the wall.

"You looked pretty funny." Logan declared from the back. "You had like a big shirt on that looked 3 times larger than your original size, and I don't know you looked like a mushroom." Logan explained, making the other boys laugh with him.

"Wow ok, being a called a mushroom is totally the compliment of a life time." I squinted my eyes in a sarcastic way, making him laugh harder.

"You looked good." Braxton smiled as his cheeks burned, his green eyes piercing towards me.

"YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! Dude you even told me in the locker room that you wanted to bang her in-" Max was interrupted by Braxton's hand cupping his mouth.

"Not even! You're such a liar!" Braxton yelled out playfully, as his face was completely red from embarrassment.

Wow, I don't know what to feel knowing some of these boys are literally talking about banging me like an ancient war gong behind my back.

"Alright, alright, can you guys not!" I couldn't help but snicker, gesturing for Braxton to let go of Max's mouth. "Both of you guys are actual naked mole rats, I hate both of you."