Dipper Off The Grid

Bill

The plan couldn't have gone any better. Stanford was back. There was a tear between the two worlds. All according to plan. And as an added bonus there was a tear in the younger Pines twins relationship. He could sense a delicious darkness growing in the heart of his favourite Pines.

"Poor Pine-tree. Betrayed by the only one you truly trusted. That's gotta make ya bitter."

Mabel

Dipper was gone when she woke up, she didn't think much about it, it happened sometimes, she went downstairs for breakfast as she usually did, when she didn't find him waiting for her like he usually did she felt a twinge of worry. "Where's Dipper?" She asked Stan and Ford.

"Which one is Dipper again?" Ford asked. "The fat guy or the boy?"

"The boy." Stan grumbled flicking the page of his newspaper. "And I haven't seen him."

Mabel went back up stairs and knocked on the bathroom door. "Dipper are you in there?" She asked. There was no reply. She checked the room once again and found that his shoes and the journal were gone. His hat however sat on his pillow. There was one last place she could check. But as she climbed the ladder she knew he wasn't on the roof. It was locked from the inside. She took off, Dippers hat in her pocket, into town.

"Where's your other half?" Pacifica asked not as venomously as she previously would have.

"I don't know." Mabel said breathlessly. She'd just come from the cafe and was about to check the Tip where Mc Gucket lived. "Have you seen him?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I had." She pointed out. "Hey!" But Mabel was already running. The more places she checked the more she worried. He never went anywhere without letting her know.

Dipper

The forest was quiet as he walked. He reached the cave with little effort. "Hello? Multibear?" He called. There was a snort and a shuffle and the large multi headed creature emerged.

"Hairless cub?"

"Uh... It's Dipper."

"Oh yes. What brings you to my cave?"

"I... Just wanted someone to talk to."

"What about your fellow hairless bears?"

"They're... Busy."

"Even the one you call Mabel."

"Especially Mabel."

"I sense sadness in you cub. Come in."

Stan

Mabel had come home around midday looking distressed and very dehydrated. When Stan had asked her what was wrong she burst into tears.

"I can't find Dipper!" She wailed. "I looked everywhere, no one has seen him."

"Well, Mabel maybe Dipper wanted to be alone somewhere." Stan offered which only made her cry more.

"But he tells me everything!" Ford had chosen that particular time to emerge from the basement. "He's like my other half!"

"I used to call Stanley that." Ford said not so helpfully. Mabel gasped and ran upstairs to cry.

"Smooth." Stan growled walking after her.

"What did I say?" Ford grumbled retreating to the basement again.

Ford

A few hours after Mabel's outburst Ford heard creaking from above. Too light to have been the fat guys or Stanley's, and it was the Red head's day off. Mabel must have unlocked her door and come down stairs. He left his desk and walked back up to talk to her and maybe work out why what he'd said had made her cry. Instead he found a very scuffed up looking Dipper rummaging through the fridge.

"You're sister was looking for you." He said making the boy jump in surprise. He looked back with half a sandwich in his mouth. His eyes seemed dulled and not very responsive. "She was really worried, ran all around town. You shouldn't make her worry like that."

Dipper bit the sandwich and tore the rest of it away from his mouth, he swallowed before replying icily, "I don't want advice from you about how to treat my twin." Then he walked out of the room leaving Ford feeling a little disgruntled.

"What did I say?!" He mumbled.

Soos

'Can or can I not eat the old corn chip I found under the couch?' He thought.

Wendy

'Team Jackson or Team Edmund... Hmm...' She thought.