Chapter 27 - Hanging Out With Junior

Hyemi's POV

Oh my god...

They can't see me?

Am I turning back into an angel?

I saw the boys were looking for me around the room. Some also went outside to find me. They were all confused. I left the necklace that Seungkwan gave me on purpose. So that he could remember me when I'm gone.

I saw my brother waiting for me at the front door, holding the guidance book that I lost. I slowly walked to him without questioning whether I've become an angel or not. I saw the look on their faces. They seemed worried, lost, sad and also disappointed. If I got a chance to tell them that I'm an angel, it'll be more understanable for them. Sadly, if I did tell them, they wouldn't believe me. They call me crazy instead.

Me? I didn't felt anything. I didn't even feel a slight of sadness, not even happy that I could be back being an angel. I didn't even feel sorry for them. Does this mean I've becoming a true angel now? It looks like it.

My brother lead me ahead. I don't even know where. I just followed him. "Wait," I stopped him after a while of walking. "Can I do one last thing before I become an angel?" I told him.

He turned his heels to me. "It's now the time for you to go. You can't turn back now." He said to me.

I shook my head. "I'm not heading to them," I say. "Give me 2 more days. No! 3 days. I have to make up the things that I did wrong."

He lets out a sigh. "Fine. 3 days and that's it." He told me before vanishing away. The weird thing is that he didn't exactly turn me into a human. How do I know? I can move things with my mind. It's my power, remember?

I walked to the nearby cafe, where Seventeen loves to hang out after work. Luckily, the cafe is open 24/7. I saw the person who I wanted to see. She was sitting on the table, drinking a coffee while typing something on her computer. Probably school work.

I walked up to her. She noticed me then tilt her head up to me. "Hey, Hyemi." She smiled. I nodded my head then sat across her on the coffee table.

"SuBin," I started talking. "I want you to be with Seokmin." I say, causing her to widen her eyes.

"W-what? Why?" She asked, confused.

"Because I felt bad for ruining your relationship with him and I want to do the right thing by letting him go." I explained.

She sighed, placing her hand on mine. "Hyemi, you love Seokmin."

I shook my head. "I can't feel anything right now. I forgot how it felt when I'm with him."

"Did Seokmin did something to you?" She asked.

I shook my head again, placing a smile on my face. "He did nothing wrong," I assure her. "SuBin, I have one request for you."

"What is it?" She raised a brow.

"Take care of Seokmin when I'm gone." I simply said before walking out the cafe.

I heard her rushing out to me. "Hyemi, what do you mean by that? Where are you going?"

I gave her a smile before pointing up the sky. She was confused. "SuBin," I walked closer to her. "I'm an angel." I whispered, causing her to open her mouth in shock.,

"No, no. You're not." She nervously laughed.

"And I know you used to be one." I kept talking.

She shook her head vigorously. "What are you talking about? I'm not. I'm a human, a real human." She said, I know she was lying by the sound of her voice.