-Law-

-AN-
Hey, guuuuuuuys~! So, I was on my message board a while ago, and found a request for a Law x Pregnant! Reader. It was by pure luck I found this request, so... I have request for you guys! If you have a One Shots you'd like to see, could you personal message me? I'm not going to be able to see everyone's requests, which isn't fair. This way, I'll see everyone's! Mmnyehehe! Thank you~!

Pregnant Reader!

Law is OOC.

Song:I don't fucking know, twinkle-twinkle?

-------------------------

Trafalgar Law, by all standards, was a very reserved man. You could put a hidden camera in his room, and the only feed you would get back, would be him being his normal, stoic self. That's just how he was.

So, when (Name) awoke to the sight of the Surgeon, baby talking to the swell of her stomach, it took all of her power not to squeal at his cuteness.

You see, the girl had been pregnant for a good seven months now, and everything was going smoothly. Well, of course it was. She had the best damn Doctor in the New World as, basically, her midwife, after all.

But I digress. The (H/C) girl watched with fascinated (E/C) eyes as her Husband -Yes, Husband- cooed softly to the occupied area of her belly.

"You're going to be a gorgeous little baby, aren't you~? Yes you are~"

He chuckled, a small smile on his face as he kissed (Name)'s stomach tenderly. Large, calloused hands rubbing the stretched skin gently. Sighing in content, Law nuzzled the girl, who he thought was asleep's, stomach with his nose.

"Mommy-ya made me promise not to tell her you were a little boy, but it's very hard, you know that~? Daddy-ya is resisting the temptation to start buying you your first medical books~."

(Name) huffed inaudibly, whining at the spoiled revelation her child was to be a boy. She was thrilled, of course, but she had been hoping to only find out when he had been born.

"Laaaaawww! You spoiled the surprise!"

The girl pouted, instantly grabbing the raven's attention, who flushed slightly at the realisation he had been caught baby-talking to an unborn child.

"Wh-What?! Well... I didn't know you were awake!"

The Captain retorted, instantly dragging himself up beside his beloved, delivering a quick kiss to her cheek.

She giggled.

"I know you didn't~ It gave me the perfect opportunity to listen to the mighty ex-Warlord talk like a Mommy."

Law blushed even darker at the statement and huffed, cowering under his shared blanket. Suddenly, the girl beside him yawned, and he glanced at the clock.

[6:05] AM

"You should go back to sleep, (Name)-ya. You were up late last night with the baby kicking."

Even though the girl was the argumentative type, and didn't want to sleep at all, and instead listen to her Husband talk to their son some more, she was far too tired to argue. And simply nodded.

Law moved closer to the girl, draping his arm gently over her stomach, where he rested his hand. Rubbing soothing circles around her navel, the male nuzzled his head into her neck.

"Hey, Law...?"

She mumbled, voice heavy with drowsiness. The raven smiled, feeling quite tired himself. He tilted his head back to look at her face. Even now, she still looked so beautiful in his eyes.

"Yes, (Name)-ya?"

He hummed, watching as her eye-lids lowered, ready to fall back into a peaceful slumber.

"Now... I know it's a boy... What do you wanna call him?"

(Name) asked, casting her last glance towards her Husband, who's smile fell slightly with severity. Steel grey eyes fell to the swell of her stomach, where he allowed himself to mumble,

"...Rocinante..."

The girl giggled, parroting the name back, before resting a hand on the male's head, weaving her hands through his dark locks of hair.

"Trafalgar Rocinante... I love it~."

The (H/C) mumbled, before falling asleep, hand still resting on her Husbands head.

Law smiled.

He was glad she liked the name. Because ever since he gave her the very first scan, and he found out it was a boy, he'd had his heart set on that name.

God knows it was his favourite.