Chapter - 63

God knows for how long the both lovers slept cuddling to each other until Manik'sphone buzzed so loudly that they both got up with jerk.
"Manik..! Tum nay phone silent pay q nahi rakha..!"Nandini said sleepily and Manik smiled.
"Sorry baby..!"He immediately apologized and picked up his cell phone. Seeing the caller ID his anger rose to seventh sky as it was Cabir..! Nandini snuggled to Manik and closed her eyes again..! While Manik picked up the call angrily.
"Kya bakwas hai? Pta ni hai k couple ko disturb nahi karty..!"Manik said angrily not so loud that disturb Nandini's sleep as her breathing was again even.
"Manik..! Maaf kar day yaar tjy pta hai mainy pehly kbhi disturb kiya jo ab karooon ga but bro problem ho gai hai..!"Cabir's voice was so serious that Manik became worried as being serious was very rare for Cabir.
"Sab theek hai na?"Manik said worriedly.
"Soha aye hai tery ghar..! Dadi aur us ki bohat achi dosti ho gai hai..! Dadi us ko apny room main lay gai hain..! Saree pehan kar I hai..! Mjy bara dar lag raha hai..!"Cabir told me and I felt like earth slipping under my feet..! I held Nandini close protectively..! He very well know why Soha was here..! Not this time..!
"Tu tension na lay..! Bus Shadi ki tyari karo..!"I said in a determined tone and hung up the call. There was still a day left in the wedding..! No..! Manik can't let any drama happen. He was sure Soha will tell Dadi everything about Nandini..! Bus sab theek go..! Suddenly Nandini traced Manik's forehead eyes still closed and rubbed his forehead..!
"These frowns don't suit you Manik..!"She said lovingly and Manik smiled. Although she had her eyes closed but still she knew Manik was frowning..!
"You know me very well don't you?"Manik said in a serious tone.
"Of course..! Aray ab apny husband ko nahi jano ge tou aur kisy jano ge hmmm?"Nandini said opening her eyes and Manik kissed her forehead.
"You are my angel..! My star..! Promise me..! Promise me jo bhi situation ho you will stay strong and you have to believe that I will be always there for you..! Always..!"Manik was in such a dilemma that he himself don't know what the hell he was blabbering. Nandini gave him a confused smile but instantly nodded.
"I promise..!"She exclaimed and Manik sighed.
"I love you so much..!"Manik whispered cocooning her in his arms.
"I know..! And I love you too..!"Nandini too said and hugged him back.
...
Finally..! Finally day of MaNan's Marriage..! Yesterday MaNan came home and Manik who was expecting an outburst from Dadi was relived that Dadi didn't said anything to him nor to Nandini she was constantly smiling..! Well whatever the day passed finally..! And today was the most happiest day for Nandini and for Manik too of course but..! But he was worried because of Dadi..! Today for a change the last wedding ceremony was in a marriage hall..! Nandini was already there as she was getting ready in the bridal room of that hall with all other ladies while Manik was at home with his fellow boys..! They all will gonna join them later..
"Ouch..!"Abhimanyu shouted and Manik look at him while buttoning his sherwani.
"Tjy kya ho gya?"Manik asked casually. As Cabir was laughing like maniac and Dhruv was applying a balm on Abhi's cheek which had a clear red bruise of punch.
"Mukti nay punch mara hai..!"Cabir said laughingly and Manik too joined him.
"Bola tha myny control yourself but tu tou sunta he nahi hai kuch..!"Manik said smilingly.
"Meri chooro yar..! Manik dadi ka kya kiya? Unhn ny koi baat ki tj say?"Abhimanyu asked and frowns again appeared on Manik's forehead.
"Nahi..! Tension he is baat ki hai k unhn nay koi baat nahi ki..! Un ki khamoshi say mjy bohat dar lagta hai..!"Manik said worriedly and Dhruv was about to say when they heard a knock on the door..! And it was DADI..!
"Larkoon mjy Manik say akely main baat karni hai tum log gari main intezar karo Manik ka..!"Dadi said smilingly and they all left after showing thumbs up to Manik. Manik didn't look at Dadi instead he started brushing his hair.
"Main janti hoon tum mj say baat nahi karna chaty..! Laikin Nandini kay bary me main sab jaan chuki hoon..!"She said in a serious tone and Manik's breath stuck in his throat.
"Mjy pehly he pta tha wo larki achi nahi hai..! Kal Soha nay mjy sab bta bhi diya..! Main bus tmhy ya btanay aye hoon kay Nandini ko tmhri patni main kbhi nahi ban'ny doon ge..! Agr tum Manik ho tou main bhi tmhri Dadi hoon..!"She threaten Manik and with that she left..! While Manik was dumbstruck on his place..! Khulam khula dhamki aur Challenge?
"Theek hai Dadi..! Main bhi dekhta hoon..! Mera pyaar ziada powerful hai ya ap ki zid..!"Manik said to himself and picked up his cell phone to call Nandini..
...
"Nandini tum aj extra beautiful lag rahi ho..! I swear Manik tou aj pagal he ho jye ga..!"Mukti exclaimed happily as they all were in the bridal room.
"Of course Mukti ab dekho na..! Aj kay din tou Nandu ko khoob pyara lagna chye akhir aj in dono ki official suhag raat jo hai..!"Navya said naughtily hitting Nandini with her elbow who was going all crimson read.
"Oh yeah..! Wedding night..! So dreamy..! Aur waisy bhi Manik is so romantic I am sure he must have planned something really special for you..!"Alya said happily.
"Guys please..!"Nandini tried to shush them.
"Aray..! What please..! Is night ka wait tou har girl karti hai..!"Navya said smilingly. Suddenly they heard a cough and they all turned to see Rishab standing in the door.
"Main aa skta hoon?"Rishab asked smilingly and other girls came out to give them some brother sister time. Rishab came in and kneeled in front if Nandini.
"Hmm..! Meri guriya tou bohat pyari lag rahi hai..! Meri shezadi..!"Rishab said with an unknown proud and Nandini smiled. Then he held her hands and look at her Mehndi.. "Pta hai Nandu..! Aj raat ko main sakoon say so paoan ga..! Teri shadi ho jye ge..! Tu Manik kay sath chali jye ge..! Main bht khush hoon tery liye..! Main janta hoon jo kuch myny pehly kiya tujh par trust na kar kay wo galat tha tera man kary na tou mjy kabhi maaf na karna q k main bhi khud ko apny us selfish act k liye maaf nahi kar paya hoon..!"Rishab said emotionally and Nandini flunged in his arms.
"bhaiya please..! Ap aisa mat socho..! Please..! I love you sooo much bhaiya..!"Nandini said emotionally but she didn't cried as her Manik don't like her tears.
"I love you too bhaiya ki jaan..!"Rishab too said smilingly and they kept talking to each other when suddenly Nandini's cell phone ringed.
"Hmmm..! Pati dev ka phone hai..!"Rishab teased seeing the caller ID.
"Bhiaya ap bhi..!"Nandini complaint and he laughingly went out of the bridal room.
"Kab aoa gay?"Nandini asked as soon as she picked up the call.
"Haan..! Main bus any wala hoon..!"Manik said from the other side he didn't had the courage to tell Nandini.."I am sure tum bohat beautiful lag rahi ho ge..!"He said lovingly trying his best to keep himself calm.
"Aa jaoa aur dekh lo..!"Nandini said blushing hard.
"I love you so so much baby..! And I promise main kuch galat nahi honay doon ga..!"Manik said in a serious tone.
"Manik..! Why are you saying like this..? You are sounding stress..! Baat kya hai?"Suddenly Nandini said and Manik closed his eyes he can't hide anything from her.
"Kuch nahi hua..! Bus tum na akeli mat rehna..! Sab kay sath sath rehna ok?? I will be there soon..!"He said immediately and hung up the phone.
"Isy kya ho gya..! I hope sab theek ho..!"Nandini murmured. Then all the girls came and started talking to her again. Then finally Nayonika and Preeti came to take Nandini with them as Manik was sitting in the mandap..!