Do You Want To Make A Deal?

Dipper

"Do you want to make a deal?" Dipper's dreamscape consisted of an old and rusted playground. Dipper had been sitting at the end of the slide barefoot when Bill had appeared.

"I think I made myself clear on that point a while ago." Dipper chuckled no longer taking it seriously. It seemed to have become Bill's opening line whenever the demon invaded his dreams. Dipper was currently staying with the Multibear. Apparently in the week he'd been in the forest Ford has visited the Multibear which meant he wasn't going to be checking again for a while.

"You're stubborn Pine-Tree." Bill laughed. "A refining point about you. You know I could probably pull some strings and you could join me for eternity."

"And what part of that is the selling point?"

"Erm..."

"Come back with a better sales point."

"Well... It'd hurt less. Well more like not at all. They wouldn't be able to hurt you anymore. And you'd be immortal."

"I'm not convinced. The pain reminds me that I can feel. It's a comforting feeling."

"I can feel."

"You know what I mean, Bill."

"What's the big no no about joining me? You'd be a demon, big deal. I find it to be a rather fulfilling job."

"You want to destroy the world."

"Only this one..."

"Not a very strong argument."

"Mabel seemed fine risking the world's safety, your safety, when she chose Stan. I don't see how it's different. In fact I'm offering you safety as I destroy the world. I'm offering partnership."

"This discussion is making me feel weirded out."

"Because you're considering it?"

Dipper looked at the ground and frowned. Was he considering it? "I want to see them."

"What?"

"I want to see them. I want to see them today. Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy. I want to see how they are without me."

"Okay. Wake up then. We'll go have a look."

Bill

Red-Head was working register and listening to music to try and forget her worries. Question-Mark was fixing a window, Shooting-Star was feeding her pig who'd decided to start nudging and tickling her, making her laugh when she felt terrible, Stanley Pines was watching the news for a sign of Dipper. Stanford Pines was in the basement surrounded by books, looking for a way of saving his nephew.

But to Dipper who was watching from an areal ghost sort of view it was heart breaking. If looked like they were having fun and going on as usual with out him. He burst into tears, and as much as Bill thought pain was hilarious he didn't like it when Dipper cried. But he'd use this momentary sadness to his advantage.

"Now that's beyond cruel." He said slowly. "To think they've already cast you aside." Dipper suddenly went from sad to livid.

"How dare they! After all I've done?" He screeched. "Especially her!" He glared at Mabel who to him was laughing and playing with her pig. "If I had have gotten my way she wouldn't have even had that pig."

"The truth hurts Dipper." Bill said almost delighted at his reaction. Dipper turned his glare onto Bill.

"I want to make a deal." The words were beautiful, ringing through Bill's ears like a symphony. His grin was almost shark-like.

"With Pleasure."