Party at Breeeding's

Patrick POV

I had plan a romantic date at my mom's while she was out of town. Dynasty and I were sitting on the couch then Rel and Patrick came in with some liquor. 

"Bryan" I said.

"Patrick" he said back.

"What the hell you doing man?" I asked him.

Kelly, Carnell, Dustin and Rel start setting up beers.

"Throwing a party mama is away" Dustin told us.

"If mom finds out about this she will kill us painfully and slowly"  I told them.

"I'm down for the party" Dynasty told them.

"Who knew your girlfriend had more fun than you?" Kelly told me.

"Hey we're just dating man and we were on a date" I told Kelly.

"Virgos are something else Sagittarius are the best" Carnell told me.

Dynasty laughed "yes we are November 29th is my birthday." 

"Aww shit November 30th is mine... she's a keeper I like her" Carnell told me.

"Me and my hubby wants to party" Rel told me.

"Ya'll mess up ya'll clean up simple as that" I told them.

Janelle and Hazel came in I knew Janelle from Instagram she always had a thing for Kelly. Hazel is Dynasty's BFF and she is something else.

"Dynasty came to party" Janelle said.

"Janelle?" Dynasty said.

"Hey I didn't you would be here you had a date with Patrick" Janelle told Dynasty.

"They were until we barged in on they asses" Dustin told Janelle.

(At the Party)

I was spinning Dynasty around we have been dating for a month now and she is kind of tipsy. I like her a lot she can really hold her liquor and she isn't a sloppy drunk.

"Hey hey hey love birds" Dustin said.

"Watch out on that liquor!" Carnell said.

They walked of I have to admit that Patron is something else. I took some more shots and we danced more.

Janelle POV

I was dancing with Kelly I have to admit he is so fucking cute and I like that about him.

"Hey nice party you Breeding Boys can have a great time" I told him.

"Thanks" he told me.

"Can I see for a second?" Hazel asked me.

"Sure" I told her.

"Take Dynasty keys she is tipsy and I don't want her driving!" she told me while handing me the keys.

I walked over to Kelly and we begin to slow dance to R Kelly "Bump and Grind" I see Dynasty grinding on Patrick.

Patrick POV

I went upstairs to my bedroom while holding Dynasty's hand and we sat on the bed. WE begin to tongue kissing and my hand were everywhere. I calmed on top of her and she begin kissing my neck and took of her shirt revealing her bra.

"Don't be scared!" I told her.

"Okay" she told me.

Janelle POV

"I hope she's  not getting it in" Hazel told me.

"Naw she ain't that easy" I told her.

"She's missing out on a lot" Carnell told me.

"Yea right" Bryan told Carnell.

"Hey sex is not the most important thing in a relationship" Rel told them.

"I agree" I told Rel.

"That's all ya'll think about?" Dustin asked us.

"Oh does this ring a bell Dustin After Dark on Twitter?" I asked Dustin.

"That Ustream the happiest is when I am on stage and in your bed" Hazel told Dustin.

"That was like three years ago man Dustin told Hazel.

*I had two job interviews this week so I haven't been updating I might have another job interview soon so there might not be any updates everyday*